Chapter 94

Trev ended up going back for another speech exercise. We did our best to talk about it and he really was doing so much better. He was able to explain things and I kept bringing up random things to ask him about so he could talk about them. I brought up his sister, what college she went to, what she looked like, what she wanted to do as a career, everything. He also answered everything at once. It took him a little, but he did answer it completely.

"Should I get another tattoo?" I asked and he looked over at me in bed.

"Yeah. You should get a sternum tattoo. Please. After the baby? You'd look so good." He said and he climbed on top of me. I chuckled as he pulled my shirt up and gripped my breasts. He kissed between them and started to suck them and I rubbed his chest.

"These won't be mine for long, you know." He said and I chuckled. He smiled and he kept kissing my breasts. He took my hand and put it on his bulge and I chuckled. It was clear what he wanted. I started to stroke him through his boxers and he kissed my neck and eventually locked his lips with mine.

"Suck me." He said lowly and I sat up as I kissed him and I motioned him to lay down on his back. He did and I knelt beside him and leaned down before taking his length into my mouth. He let out a soft moan and I looked up at him as I did it. I had to get him to talk somehow.

* * *

We went downstairs after we were done and Trev was joking with Kenz and playing tug of war with her and cooper. He was talking so much more and it made me so happy.

"Get cooper, sweetheart. Get him!" He said and she ran down the hall chasing him with his toy and he chuckled. I smiled at him and he went over to me before pulling me up.

"Come on. Let's play hide and seek or something with her." He said and I nodded. He held my hand and went over to her and knelt down in front of her.

"How about we okay hide and seek, Kenz? You and mommy can hide and I'll come and find you both. Get a good spot, I'm good at this." He said and my eyes softened and I kissed his cheek. He talked normally for one of the first times since what happened. He looked over at me and put his head down and smiled weakly to himself. He realized it too afterwards. Kenz grabbed my hand and pulled me to follow her and I chuckled.

"Close your eyes? daddy! No cheating!" I said playfully and I nudged his shoulder. He chuckled as he walked the opposite way with his back to us and Kenz led the way to the bathroom.

"No, he's gonna find us in there, Come here." I chuckled and I brought her into the guest bedroom. I motioned her to hide in the closet but to the very side so he wouldn't see her, and I climbed on top of a dresser in the room. It was high up to the ceiling and I asked Kenz if she could see me and she shook her head with a thumbs up and grin. I chuckled and I heard him finish counting.

"Coming!" He called and I heard him walking down the hall and go into each room down the hall, until he got to the guest room. Hell I think I was having more fun than Kenz was. He looked around and in the drawers and under the bed and I thought it was so funny. He even checked inside the dresser I was literally on top of and didn't see me. He went to the closet and opened the side that Kenz was opposite to and he smiled wild. He definitely saw her but pretended he didn't.

"No one in there." He said and he went to the other side of the closet and opened it and scared her. She screamed and he laughed and tickled her before picking her up.

"I got you! Now where's mommy?!" He asked and she shrugged. It was cute that she covered for me.

"Hm." He said and he put her down. He went to the bathroom and tried scaring "me" behind the shower curtain but I wasn't there. I almost laughed honestly. He checked the entire room and didn't even see me.