Chapter 100

"Sawyer." I moaned as he was on top of me. Since Trevor wanted to leave me alone by myself, I decided to invite someone over. Sawyer was always attractive to me anyway and he treated me better than trevor had been.

"Fuck." He moaned and I kissed him. He was pretty good in bed. Not as good as Trevor, but close.

"I'm gonna cum." I moaned.

"So am I." He moaned back and he buried his face into my neck as he thrusted against me. Even though I was pregnant, I made him wear a condom. He slowed down as I moaned and came and he moaned softly. When he finished he slowly pulled out and he collapsed on the bed next to me and I looked over at him and kissed him.

"I feel guilty for doing that." He chuckled nervously and I shook my head.

"I'm sure Trevor has cheated on me." I chuckled.

"Trev doesn't cheat." He said and I shrugged.

"Well he's fucked me over enough times for me to fuck you." I said and he chuckled and kissed me before sitting up.

"Look, I have to go. I'll see you, okay? Thanks for tonight. I can tell why he loves how you are in bed." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"Why do you have to go?" I asked.

"My wife's going to start questioning where I'm at." He chuckled and I got up and grabbed his hand.

"Tell her you're staying late at work. I want another taste of you." I said and pulled him down on top of me and he chuckled.

"Bails, I gotta leave sweetheart." He said and I kissed him and grabbed his hands to bring up to my breasts.

"Okay. One more round but I have to make it quick because I have to leave." He said and I nodded and stroked him as he kissed me. He eased himself back inside me and I gripped the sheets as he went faster and harder.

* * *

When we both finished we quickly got dressed and cleaned up a little. He came on my face so I kind of had to. He kissed me a little more after though and I led him to the front door to leave.

"Thank you for making me feel better." I said.

"No problem sweetheart. I'll have to come over and make you feel better more often." He chuckled and I hugged him.

"I'll see you. Maybe tomorrow." I winked.

"Alright I'll see what I'm doing. Take care of yourself bailey. Don't put yourself down because of him. He's gotta figure out what he wants on his own. We tried what we could." He said and I nodded. I opened the door for him and Trev was about to knock and he froze and sawyer smiled and patted his shoulder.

"Hey." He said.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"We were just talking about you." Sawyer said and Trev nodded slowly.

"All good things. I just hope you get better. We're trying." He said and Trev nodded and he put Kenz down to go inside and cooper jumped up on me and licked me.

"I'll see you at work tomorrow man." He said.

"See you." Trev said and he sawyer left. Trev walked in after I walked away from the door and he shut the door behind him.

"Why did you want to talk to him? If you want to talk to him, call him. Knowing you, you probably fucked him." He mumbled and I just looked at him. He didn't actually mean it, but I really did and I felt really guilty.

"You fucked sawyer?" He asked me with his eyes softened.

"Trev-"

"You fucked my best friend?" He asked and I shook my head and went over to him.

"No. I didn't-stop." I said and I hugged him.

"Have you thought about anything?" I asked and he kissed my cheek and nodded as he held me tightly.

"I don't think I'm going to be able to stop. I don't know how to get better." He said and I pulled away from him.

"Go back to rehab." I said.

"I'm not doing that again-"

"Go back and go for a month and come straight here. When you're sober you're literally everything I want. Otherwise I can't do anything because you don't listen to me." I said.

"I want to get better, Bailey. I don't even think you realize it. I just can't help it." He said and I nodded.

"Well thank you for leaving me here for two days with no one. Another reason why I made sawyer come here and didn't call him. I wanted to see someone." I said and he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Okay." I said and my phone went off and I grabbed it. He looked down at it and I pulled it away from him when I saw it was sawyer.

"I left my wallet and phone on the nightstand." He said and my heart sank.

"Why did sawyer text you?" He asked.

"He just thanked me for caring about you-Trev you're not going to change. Just leave." I sighed and he cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Let me see your phone." He said and I shook my head.

"No. I just told you why he texted me. Leave." I said.

"Did you fuck sawyer?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"If I find out that you fucked him, Bailey. I swear to god I will fucking kill him. I will-"

"We didn't fuck! Just stop. Leave. I'm done talking to you. I wanted to be nice but I realized you were an asshole so I want you to leave. Thank you for dropping Kenz and cooper back off with me-"

"I'm not dropping them off. They came to visit. I'm bringing them back-come on Kenz. We'll see mommy in a couple days. We're going to the movies at 8." He said and my eyes softened.

"No." I said.

"Yes." He said and I grabbed his arm and he pulled away from me.

"You know what happens when I'm alone. I haven't been drinking because I've been keeping myself occupied. At least trying to long enough so I can try and get better for you." He said.

"Mackenzie isn't going to your house and that's the end of the story. I don't care what you do when you're alone. You're the reason you're alone." I said.

"And you're the reason you're alone too. You wanted me out-"

"I wanted you out. Not Mackenzie. Get out." I warned and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Don't even look at me like that." I said.

"I just don't know what else to do to help us anymore. I feel like our relationship is not even fixable at this point." He said.

"And it's probably not." I said and he shook his head and grabbed his keys.

"I'll be by tomorrow to get kenz." He said.

"That's What you think." I said and he picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"I promise we'll go to the movies tomorrow. I love you sweetheart." He said.

"Okay. Love you too daddy." She said and he kissed her again before putting her down.

"Bye." He said.

"Bye."