Chapter 105

It was month 8 in the pregnancy and I was walking around with kenz and Trev at the dog park. We took Cooper and Trev was officially resigned from being an officer. The only thing I missed from his job was him wearing his uniform, but otherwise I felt so much better. He was finally safe.

"You okay?" Trev asked as he was holding my hand and walking next to me. I was getting a cramp in my stomach and I had gotten them before, it just lasted a little longer than usual.

"Yeah." I smiled and he smiled weakly.

"Cramp?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Mhm. I know that face." He said and he put his hand on my stomach and rubbed it.

"Daddy! Cooper is going in the lake!" She said and we turned around and he was running toward the lake to chase after a duck in the water, that quickly flew away. The cramp went away at that point.

"Cooper!" Trev yelled and he swam out and shook himself off. I chuckled weakly as cooper ran to us and Trev jokingly called him bad even though cooper couldn't do anything wrong in Trevor's eyes.

"You can't go in the lake, coopy." Kenz said to him and pet him and he licked her face and she giggled. I got another cramp in my stomach and Trev looked over at me.

"Are you sure you're alright? Sit on the bench, sweetheart." He said and I did.

"This cramp is lasting a little longer than usual." I chuckled and he knelt down in front of me.

"Do you want to go home?" He asked.

"What's wrong, mommy?" Kenz asked as I winced.

"I'm okay." I said.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I just have to rest." I chuckled and he nodded and he got up. Then I felt warm liquid go down my leg and more pain.

"Okay." I said.

"Trevor, my water broke." I said and his eyes widened and he looked down at my leggings and saw it and he grabbed my hand.

"Okay-uh-What do we do?" He asked and I looked up at him and I wanted to smack him.

"Trevor. Get me to a hospital." I warned.

"Okay-should I call sawyer? Get an escort?" He asked.

"Trevor. I don't want to wait for sawyer to get here-"

"I can't bring cooper into the hospital-I'll call sawyer and have him meet us there so he can take cooper and Kenz home." He said.

"Okay." I said and he grabbed his phone and helped me up. He walked with me and he called cooper. Thankfully he listened. Kenz walked with us and he helped me in the car before putting kenz in her car seat. I was in so much pain I couldn't even breathe.

"Trevor." I groaned and he put him hand on my stomach and rubbed it.

"I know. Just breathe. It's okay." He said and I put my hand over his.

"What's wrong mommy?" Kenz asked.

"Mommy's having your baby brother or sister." He said. We never found out the gender, at least I didn't. I wanted to make it a surprise, Trevor looked and told me he looked after I asked him not to, but he didn't tell me. Thank god. I think everyone knew but me.

"Sawyer isn't fucking picking up." He mumbled and called again on speaker. He answered that time and he sounded annoyed.

"What, Trevor? I don't have time for this. Shits going on at the station-"

"Bailey's water broke and I need you to meet me at the hospital to take Kenz and Cooper to my house and watch them." He said.

"Baileys water broke?" He asked.

"Yeah. Look I get you're busy but I really need you to be there at least until I can get ahold of her dad or mine. Please." He said.

"Okay." He sighed.

"See you there. Please hurry the hell up. We're about 10 minutes away and I need you to take cooper and kenz as soon as we get there." He said.

"Okay, Trevor." He said and he hung up and put his phone down and I rubbed my forehead.

"You okay?" He asked.

"I'm completely fine, Trevor. My vagina just feels like it's being ripped apart." I said.

"Already?" He asked.

"Yes. I think the baby is coming right now." I said.

"Right now?" He asked.

"Yes." I groaned and I looked down.

"Can you just wait a second-I mean I've delivered babies when I was on call before but I'm not a doctor-"

"Did you just ask me to fucking wait?" I asked.

"I didn't mean it like that-we're five minutes from the hospital. Just breathe." He said and I screamed in pain.

"Oh my god." He said and I saw blood on the seat and he looked in the backseat and back to the road.

"Kenz-grab coopers towel and give me it." He said and she did. He helped me as best as he could to put it under me.

"Trevor. You need to get to the fucking hospital right now!" I yelled.

"I'm trying!" He yelled back.

"Do not raise your voice at me. You did this to me!" I yelled.

"Bailey, I can't blow through a red light." He said.

"I don't give a shit." I said and I heard sirens behind us and he looked up in the rear view mirror.

"Are you kidding me?" He asked.

"Is it sawyer?" I asked.

"No. We're getting pulled over." He said.

"If you stop I will kill you." I said.

"Bailey-"

"Trevor. I am bleeding, my water broke a month early, and I am in pain. I don't give a shit about us being pulled over. I need to get to that hospital. If anything speed faster so people will move." I said and he rubbed his scruff before speeding. He was going at least 80. Hen a cop pulled out in front of him and it was sawyer. They were escorting us. Thank god. Trev smiled and went faster as he followed sawyer and the cop behind us made sure no one was in the way too.

"Thank god." I groaned and we pulled up to the hospital. Trev got out the car and sawyer ran to the car and so did the other cop.

"Take Kenz and Cooper home. Please?" Trev asked him and sawyer shook his head.

"He's going to. I want to stay. Make sure everything's alright." Sawyer said and Trev nodded and handed his key to the officer that was behind us.

"Trevor." I cried and doctors ran to the car and practically shoved Trev out the way. The other cop, whose name was Brian, took Kenz and put him in his car along with cooper and he patted trevs shoulder.

"Good luck man." He said and Trev nodded. I was crying so hard from the pain and they helped me on to a stretcher. I wanted the pain to stop so bad it was terrorfying.