Chapter 124

I was at work with the kids and I was doing my normal day. Teach for a good amount of it and then sit at my desks putting in report card grades and eating lunch. Trevor texted my as I was putting grades in and I unlocked my phone to see it was a picture of him with Dak in the bathroom mirror. Dak was on his shoulders and it was the cutest thing ever.

"Miss my boys." I replied.

"We miss you." He replies and he called me.

"Hey beautiful." He said as soon as I answered and I chuckled.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing. Was wondering if you were free after work. Was thinking we could get some dinner and have some fun." He said.

"What about the kids?" I asked.

"They can come. We can have fun later." He said and I smiled.

"A lot of fun?" I asked.

"Mhm. What's a lot of fun seem like to you?" He asked.

"A lot of fun seems like coming home and cuddling on the couch and making our way upstairs." I said.

"And what are we doing when we get upstairs?" He asked and I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Sleeping." I smirked.

"Sleeping? Together. Top or bottom?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Shut up. I can't be talking like that here. We'll have fun tonight don't worry. I have to get back to work. God forbid Jason walks in and here's me talking to you." I said.

"No, don't go yet. You're on break. I want to talk to you and I want to know what you want to do tonight. Where do you want to eat?" He asked and I smiled weakly.

"I don't mind where we eat. How about you surprise me. Make sure it's something the kids will like, you know I'll eat anything." I said.

"I cant wait to eat you out tonight." He said.

"Arent you with Dak?" I asked.

"Yes. I'm with him but he doesn't understand. You worry too much." He said.

"I don't want him repeating what you say jackass." I said.

"He won't repeat that-I'll let you go mommy. Dak may or may not have just spilled an entire box of cereal in the kitchen and a gallon of milk." He said and I heard crying in the background.

"It's okay, buddy. It can be cleaned up." He said and I sighed.

"Good job, Trev." I said.

"Okay. Bye love you." He said.

"Love you too." I sighed and he hung up. I put my phone down and got a picture of milk and cereal all over the floor a few minutes later. Trev was great at babysitting our own kid.

* * *

I got home with Kenz and she ran straight to Trev and he hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead.

"How was your day sweetheart?!" He asked.

"Good! How was yours?!" She asked.

"Good! I hung out with Dak." He said and she went to dak and kissed his cheek.

"I missed you Dakkers." She said and we both looked at each other and I pouted my lip out. It was so cute.

"How about we go out to eat tonight? What are you in the mood for princess?" He asked and she looked up at him.

"Pizza!" She said excitedly.

"Pizza?! What kind of pizza?" He asked cutely.

"Cheese!" She said.

"Okay. Then we'll get you cheese pizza. What about you, mommy? Do you want pizza?" He asked.

"I've been craving pizza. I'd love it." I said.

"Craving?" He asked.

"I can crave foods without being pregnant." I mumbled and rolled my eyes and he smirked.

"I think you're pregnant." He said.

"I think you're dumb." I said.

"I think you're beautiful." He said.

"I think you're hot." I said and he chuckled. I smiled and rolled my eyes and he grabbed dak and picked him up before going to walk into the kitchen.

"Wait." I said.

"What?" He asked and I grabbed his butt.

"Don't give me an attitude." I said and he kissed me.

"Don't call me dumb." He said.

"Mommy why are you touching daddy's butt?" Kenz asked and I let go.

"Because mommy is a weirdo." Trev said and I hit his shoulder and he chuckled.

"Shut up." I said.

"You're fiesty today." He said.

"Wonder why." I mumbled.

"Shut up." He mocked.

"Make me." I said.

"I'll make you shut up tonight."