Chapter 81

It was later that night and Kenzie was put to bed. We literally had sex five times within the day and we both equally wanted more. We had two rounds in the morning, after breakfast we actually got a shower and did two more rounds with him pinning me against the wall, which I almost killed him for because it was so cold on my back, and we were kissing on the living room couch after our fifth round.

"I can't get enough of you today." He said.

"I don't think I could ever get enough of you." I said and he kissed me.

"I want to keep going. This was a good day for us." He chuckled and I smiled.

"Let's go in the guest room in case she wakes up and comes down here. I don't want her walking in on this." I said and he nodded.

"You're down for more?" He asked.

"Trev, we haven't had sex in so long and I've been so horny-I could go another 8 rounds." I said and his eyes darkened.

"Don't tempt me. I'll keep going." He said and grabbed his clothes. I kissed him as soon as we started walking down the hall and we stumbled into the room and on to the bed. He didn't even hesitate to ease himself back inside me and we were right back at it.

* * *

It was 4am, and we were just going to sleep. I had never had sex so many times in one day. By the end of it, we literally had to have been on round 10 with no exaggeration. He finished within an hour for the first four rounds of the night, but the last round he took his time and we genuinely made love. Great love. We kissed slowly and he held me and we laughed. It was perfect. I was completely exhausted and was pretty sure I wasnt going to be able to walk in the morning, but it was worth it. It felt better each time and it was like I literally couldn't get enough of him and wanted more each time.

"That was the best night of my life." I said as I nuzzled my head into his neck and he kissed my forehead.

"I love you with everything in me." He said and I kissed him. I probably had fifteen hickies spread across my body, but he has at least three on his neck.

"I don't think you have any more in you." I joked and he laughed and nuzzled into me.

"I love you too though. You know how much I love you." I said and he nodded.

"Goodnight." He said.

"Night."

* * *

I woke up the next morning and he wasn't in bed anymore. I almost was wondering why, but I realized it wasn't morning and it was 2pm. He probably got woken up by Mackenzie and he wanted to let me get my sleep so he just hung out with her. I got up and as soon as I stepped down off the bed I limped. I could barely walk, and I was wondering how he was doing. He had to have been feeling something.

I went to the bathroom and walked out the room before seeing them in the living room. He was literally sleeping on the couch and she looked up at me with a confused look like he wasn't supposed to fall asleep. I honestly laughed and walked over to her before picking her up.

"How long has he been sleeping?" I asked.

"He made breakfast and I asked him to play tea party with me but he fell asleep." She said.

"Aww. I'm sorry. You could have woke me up sweetheart." I said.

"He told me you were tired so I just played with cooper." She said and I shook trevs shoulder lightly and he slowly flickered his eyes open. He smiled sleepily when we saw me and he stretched before pulling the covers over him.