Chapter 77

I was sitting on the couch watching TV with Trev while Mackenzie was at school and he was holding me and kissing my cheeks. I was so tired of sitting around the house, but I was going to miss cuddling with him and his kisses at all times once I got back to work.

"Can we watch a funny movie. I wanna laugh." I said and he smiled weakly and nodded. He changed the channel and it was the news and it was my school. My school was on the news for the shooting. I looked at it for a second and Trev narrowed his eyes before changing it.

"No, go back." I said.

"I don't want you watching that. You don't need that right now." He said and I rested my head against his shoulder while he went on Netflix.

"I love you. I don't want you thinking about it. I just want this time away from that school to just let you relax. A lot has happened." He said and I nodded. He was right.

"Oh this is a classic. Let's watch this." He said and I chuckled when he put on "She's the Man". He was so cute.

We were about five minutes into watching the movie and the doorbell rang and I cocked an eyebrow.

"Is sawyer coming over?" I asked.

"No. It might be your dad or brother." He said before getting up. He went to the door and I looked up over the couch to see it was one of the teachers at the school. Which was fine, but it was one of the teachers that I had a thing with at one point, not just a thing-he was someone I was deeply in love with at one point and he ended the relationship on good terms but because of things going on in his life. I hated my entire life. He was holding flowers and everything.

"Can I help you?" Trev asked.

"Come in, Noah." I said and he smiled weakly at me and Trev looked confused.

"Hi. Noah-sorry. I'm one of the teachers at the school. I just thought I'd stop by and see how she's doing." He said and shook trevs hand. Oh god. I felt myself getting hot as soon as he started walking towards me. Why. Why.

"How are you? I'm sorry I wasn't able to come by sooner and check up on you but you probably needed time." He said and he sat down next to me on the couch and hugged me after giving me the flowers. I had the biggest crush on him still but Trev was obviously the one. Although if I could have a threesome with two guys it would be with the both of them. Trev sat down on the opposite side of the couch and he watched me with him. It was like he knew.

"I'm doing good. I'm feeling a lot better and I've been walking more and everything. They did an emergency surgery and put rods in my thigh bones and everything. It was a pain but I'm feeling better." I said and he nodded.

"I see you got somebody good to take care of you-" he paused and smiled up at Trev.

"You're a lucky guy. She'd do anything for you." He said and Trev nodded.

"I know I'm lucky." He said and I smiled weakly. Please stop. Cooper ran downstairs and growled at Noah and Trev stopped him.

"No, Cooper. You know better than that." He warned and Noah chuckled.

"He's a little late on responding to me coming in." He said and pet him and Cooper licked his hand.

"He's not mean or anything. He literally growls at everyone including me and him." I chuckled and Noah smiled. I never would even think about cheating on Trev, but if he wasn't there I probably would have made out with Noah.

"So when do you go back?" He asked.

"On Monday actually. I'm just using these last few days to relax and get myself prepared before I do. This entire thing just caused a lot of stress, you know? It's scary." I said.