Chapter 146

I went out with carter, ash, and Brielle for a girls night and trev was okay with staying home with Dak. It was on our anniversary too, and I felt horrible. I was also pregnant. I hadn't told him yet, but I was and I knew I was early on since we had just started to try. I wanted to tell him so bad but I wanted the right time to, and I even offered if he wanted to have a guys night and I'd stay home or just stay home together, but he wanted me to go and enjoy myself so I finally gave in and decided to tell him at a different time.

We were at a club closer toward Washington, DC and away from Maryland, and I was so drunk. I knew it wasn't good to drink, especially knowing I was pregnant, but it was early on and I knew it wouldn't hurt the baby. No one knew I was pregnant but me.

We were just walking the streets and bar hopping all over the place though. Trev knew what we were doing though, and I knew he was worried about me so he texted me every hour.

"You okay?" He asked as we were walking down the street trying to find another bar and I called him. I loved him so much.

"Hey, daddy." I smiled as he answered.

"Hey, mommy. Are you drunk yet?" He laughed and so did I.

"Very. I'm having fun and I wish you were here." I said.

"Is that Trevor? It's girls night. No men allowed." Brielle joked and trev chuckled.

"Tell her to shut up." He said.

"He said shut up-Trev I wish I was coming home tonight. I'd suck you dry." I said.

"Bailey." Brielle chuckled awkwardly as a group of guys were walking toward us. They looked like they were doing exactly what we were. They weren't bad looking and they were dressed nice like us. It was kind of ironic how there were four of them and four of us.

"Hey ladies." One of them said and looked at me.

"Who's that?" Trev asked.

"Some guys. I'll text you." I said.

"No. Stay on the phone with me. What if they try something? Tell them to keep walking." He said.

"Trev." I sighed.

"Stay on with me." He said.

"Who's on the phone, cutie?" The same guy asked to me and I looked up at him.

"Hand him the phone." Trev said.

"My husband." I replied and ignored Trev.

"Oh you're married?" He asked and I nodded.

"Tell your husband that he's a lucky guy." He said and trev mumbled something I couldn't even hear.

"My friends can go home with you, but I'm perfectly okay." I said.

"That's my girl." Trev said and I smiled weakly.

"Are you sure? I'd give you a good time sweetheart." One of the guys said and I shook my head.

"I'm happily taken. I have a kid and everything. I'm perfectly fine." I said.

"What's your husband look like? He probably works in an office and cheats on you on the daily. He's a bitch." He said and I chuckled.

"Not at all. He was a cop and now he's a detective. He could find out your information just by your voice. Watch what you say to me. He's far from what you think he is." I said and trev chuckled.

"Just leave, bails. They're assholes." Trev said.

"Yeah but we have abs." The guys said and I laughed.