Chapter 111

"Where is Trevor?" I asked sawyer after calling him for the 15th time within five minutes.

They had a guys night over the weekend, as if the bachelor party wasn't enough. Except it was the morning after and Trev promised me that he'd be back that night. He even texted me and told me he was on his way, and I fell asleep thinking I'd wake up to him holding me. But I didn't. I woke up to an empty bed with Kenz asking me where he was and Dak crying.

"I don't know. He left last night." Sawyer mumbled sleepily and my eyes softened.

"He's not here-are you sure he left?" I asked.

"I had to help him to an uber. Yeah." He said.

"Sawyer he's not here." I said on the verge of tears and he sighed.

"He's probably passed out on the front yard-look, I'll be on my way in like 5 minutes." He sighed.

"Okay." I said and he hung up.

"Was that daddy?!" Kenz asked.

"No. Daddy will be home soon." I said more excitedly to make her feel better, but I was terrified. I was scared something happened to him.

* * *

Sawyer ended up walking in the house without knocking or letting me know he was even here and he was pulling Trev in with him. My eyes softened and I quickly got up and he was sleeping as sawyer held him by under his arms with his legs dragging across the floor.

"Oh my god." I said.

"I need you to grab my phone and call the contact Devin and get him out here." Sawyer said.

"What?" I asked.

"Do you want to have a wedding in two weeks and marry this idiot or do you want him dead? Call." Sawyer warned as he knelt down next to Trev. My eyes softened and I quickly called and asked him to come. I had no clue why.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked as he checked his pulse.

"He overdosed. He's still breathing. He'll be fine, he just needs medicine and I don't have it on me because I'm not on duty." He said and my eyes softened.

"He overdosed?" I asked and he didn't say anything as he lightly tapped trevs cheek and I started to cry.

"How? He knows his limit. He knows when to stop. Since I've been with him and since I've dealt with this with him he's never gotten to this point. Why did you let him? Why didn't you stop him?" I asked.

"Because I didn't know about this!" He yelled at me and showed me his arm and there were bruises. Two or three. Needle bruises.

"No." I cried and I heard sirens and then a cop ran into the house, which I assumed was Devin and it was. He went next to Trev and injected something into him and Trev immediately woke up and rolled on his side before getting sick. He wasn't even aware of anything at all.

"Trevor." I cried. He went to sit up and Sawyer stopped him and Trev hit his hands away and grunted.

"Leave me alone." He mumbled and he crawled up and got up completely. He got sick as he was walking and he collapsed again, but thankfully sawyer and the officer saw him getting ready to and helped him down. I was having a breakdown on the other hand. Weed was one thing, Coke was one thing, but needles? Injecting himself with drugs? Him overdosing? I was terrified.

"Oh my god." I practically scream cried at that point. I was so happy Kenz was upstairs and away from everything. Sawyer got him and went to me and he wrapped his arms around me and I cried into his chest.

"He's okay. He's going to be fine. Just relax. Kenz is going to get worried." He said.

"Sawyer I cant do this!" I cried and he walked me out my own house. He rubbed my back as he held me and I felt sick to my stomach.

"How?! Where did he find it?! Why?!" I screamed as I cried and he rubbed my back and let me cry. I just needed to cry and scream and let it out with no interruptions, and he was letting me.

* * *

"I'm sorry." Trev said as he laid in bed. He was sicker than ever. He was coming down from his high and he was having withdrawals. It was complete hell. He had a fever, he was shivering, he was throwing up and begging me to let him get some type of high and I wouldn't let him he was so stupid.

"Why would you do this? Why would you do this knowing it would be bad. You knew it wasn't going to be a one and done thing. We have kids Trev. We're getting married in two weeks." I said and he nodded.

"We'll be fine. I'm sorry." He said. He looked so sick. His face barely had color and his lips were blue. He got sick again and he held his stomach as he did in pain. Seeing him that way hurt me. It hurt me so bad.

"Trev." I said softly and he put the trash can down and pulled the covers over himself. He was shivering and shaking so bad and I climbed next to him. I wrapped my arms around him and held him and he held my hand.

"I'm so sorry."