Chapter 82

My brother luckily didn't tell his station on what trev did, but my brother told my dad after I told him everything. I cried until I literally couldn't anymore and trev grabbed bags and left. Mackenzie was upset, but even she knew he wasn't safe after what happened. I didn't even have to tell her. He didn't take cooper for some reason, probably because Kenzie loved him so much, but I had rather buy a new dog and just make her happy with that, but it wasnt coopers fault and I loved him still. He wasn't trevor.

A few days passed though, and I missed waking up next to him. I missed his cuddling, his kisses, him with Mackenzie, him with cooper, his breakfast, dinner, talks after work, and the worst part was summer started and we had so many plans but I was just sitting home with Mackenzie unsure what to do. He was so much better with her than I was. He had an addiction, but it was like I was addicted to him.

I FaceTimed him as I was laying in bed staring at the ceiling, and he surprisingly answered. I wasn't expecting it.

"Hi." I said.

"Hi." He said.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He was in his car.

"I don't know." He said.

"Well where are you?" I asked.

"Just parked." He said.

"Parked where?" I asked and he flipped the camera. He was at a park or lake or something. It made me sad.

"Oh." I said.

"Just came here to think and get my mind off things." He said.

"Yeah." I said.

"Why'd you call me bailey? Just live your life. Find someone better than me. You deserve it." He said.

"Because I love you." I said.

"I love you too believe it or not. I just don't think we should be together. I never wanted to hurt you or scare you and I did. I keep getting worse. You don't need me." He said.

"I miss you." I said.

"Bail-"

"No. Just come here. We can talk." I said.

"I'm not coming over. I don't want to keep doing this. If I come over we'll make up and I'll keep doing the same thing. I should have been so happy. That should have been such a good day for us and I made it hell. I did that in front of Mackenzie and I'm sorry. I don't think I should be around." He said and I felt like crying. I just wanted him to hold me.

"I really miss you so much." I said.

"I miss you too. I'll always love you, but this is for the better and you know that." He said and I felt tears starting to swell in my eyes.

"Please be careful." I said and he nodded.

"I will." He said.

"You promise me? Take care of yourself. Don't do anything stupid. If you hurt yourself I'll be heartbroken." I said and he looked away and he clenched his jaw. He was holding back tears.

"Trev." I said softly as I had tears in my eyes and he nodded.

"I won't." He said and his voice cracked and he cleared his throat.

"I'm fine. I'll be fine. Don't worry about me. Worry about yourself and Mackenzie. If you need anything I'll be there, I just can't be there right now. I love you, Bailey. I always will. I'll text you." He said and I nodded.

"Love you." I said and he hung up.

He never texted me.