Chapter 98

Sawyer called me about three hours into Trevor's shift and I quickly grabbed my phone. I hate when he randomly called. It was never good.

"Is he okay?" I asked.

"No." He said and my eyes softened.

"Did something happen? Did he get hurt? Sawyer-"

"He's not hurt. He's drunk. I'm bringing him home now. He's trashed bailey. He can barely stand on his own." He sighed.

"Was he drinking at work?" I asked.

"No. He got off an hour ago." He sighed.

"Who gave him alcohol?" I asked.

"He bought his own." He said and I ran my fingers through my hair and I heard Trev slurring something and sawyer sighed.

"I'm almost there." He said.

"Okay." I said and he hung up.

"Where's daddy, mommy?!" Kenz asked excitedly and I heard sawyer knock on my door and I got up. I opened the door, not realizing trevor was against it to be held up, and he fell forward and I grabbed him along with sawyer helping me.

"Baby." He chuckled and he couldn't even safer himself to sit up. Sawyer helped me get him up on his feet again and helped me lead him to the couch. He collapsed down on it and could barely focus his eyes on me or him.

"Baby." He repeated and grabbed my hand.

"What's wrong, daddy?" Kenz asked.

"Daddy's drunk." He chuckled and I glared at him.

"Stop." I warned.

"Stop what. You never tell me to stop. You wouldn't tell me to stop in bed." He slurred and chuckled and sawyer picked Kenz up and started talking to her to distract her. Thank god.

"Come here. Let me fuck you." He said and he grabbed my hips. I pulled his hands away and he literally grabbed my by my vagina and pulled me toward him without giving me time to even react.

"Trevor!" I yelled and I tried pulling his hand away and he kept going back and I went to move away from him but he kept grabbing me and he pulled me down on him and kissed me. At that point sawyer walked out the room to get Kenz away and I had to put my hand over my mouth and try and stop him. I couldn't get out of his grip at all. He had my legs pinned with his and the strength he had on my neck was scary. He ran his hands under my leggings and I was literally trying everything I could to get out of his arms.

"Come on, man. Let go of her." Sawyer said.

"I'll make up to her. Get out." He warned to him and sawyer shook his head and went over to me and pulled him away from me and Trevor sat up and hit him.

"Trevor!" I yelled and sawyer went toward him and I stepped in between them.

"Both of you stop it. Now." I warned and I held sawyer back and Trev was going at him at the same time.

"Stop!" I screamed to Trevor and he pushed me out the way and sawyer hit him so hard that he collapsed to the ground.

"Sawyer!" I yelled and he shook his hand off.

"He's not treating you like that. You deserve respect for what you put up with. You've put up with so much fucking shit from him." He said and I knelt down next to Trev and he was completely out. He already had a bruise under his eye starting to swell too.

"Jesus Christ." I sighed and sawyer went in the kitchen and came back with a glass of water and poured it on him and woke him up. He looked out of it and he pulled himself up slowly before motioning me to get him something to throw up in. He didnt have to tell me either, I knew exactly what was going to happen. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed the trash can and I brought it to him and he used it to support him up before getting sick.

"Fuck." He mumbled and collapsed down on his back after and I went to turn him on his side and he shook his head.

"Don't touch me." He said.

"You're going to throw up. You need to lay on your side, Trevor." I said.

"Don't touch me." He repeated in a mumble and Sawyer grabbed him and pulled him on his side and he got sick.

"I can bring him to my house. You don't need to deal with this." He sighed.

"Are you trying to take my girl?" Trev slurred with his eyes narrowed and head cocked and sawyer looked down at him and shook his head.

"No. It's fine I'm used to it at this point." I said.

"No. I can bringhim to my house. He's shitfaced. You have to worry about Kenz and you're pregnant, Bailey. You don't need this stress." He said.

"I'm fine." I said.

"Promise?" He asked me and I nodded. He nodded and hugged me and I hugged him tightly. Sawyer and I had a small awkward past, but he really was a good guy. He cared about Trev and he cared about me too. He was also really good with Kenz and for him to help with her and get her away from Trev meant everything to me.

"Thank you." I said and he kissed my cheek.

"If you need me, call me. I'll set him straight." He said and I smiled weakly and nodded.

"Thank you-before you leave can you help me get him in the guest room?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said and he grabbed Trev, hard, and he pulled him up.

"Leave me the fuck alone." Trevor mumbled and sawyer and I both walked him down the hall tothe guest room. Sawyer threw him down on the bed and I sighed as he turned his back to means nuzzled I to the pillow. That was his routine. Get absolutely shit faced, not be able to walk or speak actual sentences, make a scene, throw up, and go to bed like nothing happened. He'd wake up the next morning apologizing and saying he was going to be a different person too.