Chapter 110

After breakfast we went back to the room and Sawyer was being so flirty with me. I understood that we had something going on, but it was just awkward. He kissed me at one point too and Brielle looked at me like I was crazy. I felt crazy. I didn't know what was happening to me.

We got back to the room though and Trev was up. I got him lunch to go because I knew he'd be hungry and hungover.

"Hey." I said softly and he looked up at me and he looked so annoyed from being hungover.

"Where were you? I looked in the rooms for you." He said and I handed him food and kissed his cheek.

"Went out to breakfast but I brought you back some lunch. Thought you'd be hungry." I said and he nodded and kissed me.

"Thank you. My head hurts." He said and I sat down on the edge of the bed with him and sawyer laid down again.

"What'd you do last night? Did you have fun?" He asked me and he nuzzled into me.

"Yeah. Drank a lot." I said.

"I got high and drank a lot. I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have gotten high but I did and-"

"Trev I know. I'm not mad just please don't keep doing it now that you did." I said.

"I won't." He said.

"Thank you." I said and he nodded and kissed my side.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said.

"Did you get laid last night?" He asked and I looked down at him.

"You did." I said.

"That's not what I asked." He chuckled.

"Did you?" I asked.

"Did you?" He asked.

"I mean you have multiple hickies on your neck." I said and he put his hand over them.

"Doesn't mean I slept with anyone." He said.

"But you did." I said.

"Did you?" He asked again and I nodded.

"Yeah." I said and his jaw dropped.

"No you didn't." He said and I chuckled.

"I know you did." I said.

"Did you really sleep with someone?" He asked softly and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Did you not?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Yes you did Trev don't even." I chuckled.

"No I didn't." He said seriously and he sat up.

"Did you really?" He asked. He sounded heartbroken and I felt so bad.

"I thought you were going to." I said.

"We told each other we wouldn't." He said.

"Trev, I was drunk-"

"I was drunk too but I didn't fuck anyone. I was even high and I didn't." He said.

"Then what's the hickey on your neck?" I asked.

"I was kissing a girl but I didn't sleep with her. She tried and I told her it was my bachelor party and I couldn't go any further. You seriously had sex with someone?" He asked and he grabbed a pillow and clenched it with his fists.

"You really did that to me? You kept telling me not to do anything when I wasn't even planning on it, yet you did?" He asked.

"Trev, it just happened. I'm sorry." I said.