012

Rae sat beside Gray and found herself staring at his face. "You've got a scar. Want me to heal it?" She reached her hand to his forehead and caressed the scar. Gray smiled under her hand and shook his head. "I don't care where I get scarred. As long as they can be seen." The Ice Mage told her as he gazed at her.

Then, Natsu asked him what's a wound that he can't see, interrupting their moment. Gray could feel a tick on his head as he was annoyed at Natsu for disturbing his cool moment with Rae. The girl and Bella shared a look and laughed together. It was already morning and they were getting ready to head home.

Erza declined the rewards gently as she said their gratitude was enough. Bella and Happy let out sighs as they watched Gray and Natsu were back at it again. Eventually, Erza finally accepted the reward but only a Celestial Spirit key. Then, they got on a ship and headed back home with a pirate ship.

Rae put her head on the rail with a relieved sigh escaping her mouth as she stared at the ocean. It was really a great adventure.

Turning around, she saw everyone was doing their own thing. Erza was talking to the pirates. Happy and Bella were chatting happily. Natsu was laying on the floor, feeling weak. Gray was stripping as usual while Lucy was trying to stop him. Rae lift the corner of her lips, staring at her family with excitement filling her heart.

Thank you, Rae.

Her widened as she heard a voice. She glanced around, trying to find the voice somewhere but failed. Then, her eyes caught small waves in the ocean. The brown haired smiled softly at the ocean. "No, thank you, Ur." She whispered quietly.

After many times of seeing Natsu suffering on the ship, they finally arrived at Magnolia. Lucy was pumping as she was very happy having another zodiac key. It was Sagittarius key. Rae congratulated her for getting another key.

"You haven't forgotten that you'll be punished when we get back, have you?" Erza asked them with a cold voice.

The rest dropped their jaws on the ground, thinking that she would dropped that already. "Don't be silly, this is Erza we are talking right now." Rae teased them as she smirked at their frightened faces. Bella hit her on the head for scaring them. Then, she crossed her tiny arms.

"You still must receive your punishment."

"He's not gonna make us do that, is he?" Happy put his paws under his chin, shivering at the thought. Then, Gray was on his knees, screaming he never wanted to do that again. Rae smirked at that punishment.

She glanced at the blonde Celestial Spirit Mage who was yelling asking somebody to tell her what that was. Natsu patted her shoulder, grinning sheepishly. "Don't sweat it. We did a good job, so gramps will be impressed." The brown haired girl put her hand on his shoulder.

"Natsu, I think it's already decided. I'm sorry."

Natsu let out an agony scream as Erza gripped his collar and pulled him. Lucy stared at her friend in fright. She shuddered at thought of that punishment. "Tell me what was that!"

____________________

"Where is Master?" Erza asked Mira as they walked in the guild. Lucy shrieked and backed away, afraid of the punishment. Macao told her Master had gone to council meeting since yesterday. Rae put her hand on her forehead, forgetting she had a meeting with council yesterday.

All of them let out relieved sighs as they were safe for now.

"Yes, none of that until Master is here." Gray pumped out as he shared a grin with Natsu. Lucy cried as she yelled for someone to tell her what that was.