078

"Jura Neekis of Lamia Scale versus Rae King of Fairy Tail Team B! Let the final match of the day begin!"

The bell ringing was filling her mind and Rae quickly took her stance. "89 demons of hell, appear, approach! Dance, my demons!" Jura looked ahead and saw demons charging towards him. He held a smirk and lifted his fingers, creating pillars from the ground that formed multiple walls.

He blocked the attacks but he had forgotten one thing. Rae King could use earth magic as well. The brown haired girl chuckled evilly and snapped her fingers. The pillars created by him were softened. Jura backed away from the demons but eventually, he was hit.

The spectators watched the girl calmly standing there in amazement. "That's some kind of strong! She isn't called the Dark Enchantress for nothing!" Then the demons combined into a huge serpent. Natsu and Gray let out shrieks at the huge serpent and their faces grew white.

"Think you can handle this?" Rae moved her hands and the serpent disappeared. Jura stood on his spot and looked around, feeling it was close. He focused on the sound and jumped high from the ground.

"Tch, think I am that typical to attack from below? It was right behind you." Rae swayed her hand to the right and the huge serpent appeared. Jura let out a gasp as he was one second away from getting hit. The brown haired girl had a smile on her face, feeling impressed of him for creating another same serpent from the ground to encounter hers.

"This is fun, Rae-dono." Jura destroyed Rae's serpent and attacked her with his. The Dark Enchantress nodded her head, agreeing with him. She cast another magic and drowned the serpent with whirlpool.

"Iron Rock Fist!" Jura extended his hand towards Rae and his fist was made of rock. The brown haired girl jumped high to avoid it but Jura could move his hand as he wished. Rae summoned her wings and muttered something under her breath.

"Diabolic Divine Slayer Secret Art: Lava Lightning Explosion!" She performed the powerful attack by joining her palms together. The dark mists started to radiate from her body and the arena was shaking. Jellal looked at the ground and saw it was breaking apart.

Jura took a step back and looked at the lava eruption. The sky was getting dark and the clouds were forming together. Then, the lava and lightning combined together, producing a loud explosion in the arena. "Rock Mountain!" Jura did a defensive technique and a large rock formation was prompted to emerge from the ground behind him.

A shape of a human clad appeared behind him and repelled her attack, sending a gale all over the arena. Rae flew down and complimented him for the quick thinking. "But how about this?" The girl dodged his attacks and teleported all around him. She's fast! Jellal exclaimed as he couldn't set his eyes on the girl.

Jura looked around, trying to find the girl with a troubled heart. She's dodging my attacks, but she didn't make any move to hit me. What is she intending to do? His eyes finally caught her figure and Jura created earth spikes to immobilize her.

To think he finally got her, Rae disappeared once again. Then, he looked down on the ground. His eyes widened when the ground was carved with some ancient writing. "What is happening right now? It's getting so interesting! Is Jura, the claimer for the tittle of Fiore's strongest wizard losing to the Dark Enchantress, the one and only Diabolic Divine Slayer?"

Rae stood in front of Jura with a smirk then she closed her eyes. "Demons of all gates! Come to me and devour this man! Lend me the power of the true darkness and bless me with your blood! Activate, the Demon God, Hell Eclipse!" Mavis watched the brown hair turned black and Rae's body was full with ancient words with a small smile.

She watched the arena was filled with shadows and demons. The light blonde girl felt her heart beating fast even though she's a ghost. The brown haired girl was really strong. Mavis kept her eyes on the girl with mixed feelings about the power.