054

The next test of the S-Class Wizard Advancement Exam was searching for the grave of Mavis, the founder of Fairy Tail. The participants had 6 hours to complete the task and Master was waiting at the Mavis grave. Rae and Bella headed back to the examiner's base.

There, they met Juvia and Lisanna who were feeling down for not getting passed the first test. "What? Elfman and Evergreen are getting married?" The brown haired girl lifted her eyebrow when she heard Erza exclaiming in shock.

Mirajane shook her head and told the red head that it was just a plan to throw her off guard. So, Elfman and Evergreen passed huh? Bella flew to Erza and looked at the food she's been cooking.

"Hey, guys. Juvia, Lisanna, do you want me to heal you?" Rae asked the girls as she put on an apron and helped Erza cooked. Both girls shook their heads and thanked the girl for the offer. Erza asked the brown haired girl who did she run into.

"Gajeel and Levy. Must I say those two are quite good. They succeeded to trick me and passed my challenge. I had fun." Rae shrugged and used her magic to cut onions and meats. Freed and Bickslow had went back to the guild with Gildarts.

"Anyway, where did Mest and Wendy go?" Bella asked them as Rae suddenly stopped cutting. She then jabbed the knife in her hand on the cutting board. The other girls looked at her in confusion. "Rae-chan, what's wrong?" Lisanna asked her as she grew confused seeing the brown haired girl was pissed off.

Rae didn't say anything as she took off her apron and went to a tent. Bella looked at others and shrugged before flying after the girl. Rae quickly grabbed her weapons and hid them under her clothes. "Bella stay here and secure the place. I have to go."

Rae walked away, leaving Bella who was left confused with the rest without them knowing her eyes had turned black. The brown haired girl walked into the forest with a cold look plastered on and she only had one thing in her mind.

Keep him safe.

Rae headed deeper into the forest and her ears perked at the sounds of Elfman and Evergreen arguing. Then, she felt his presence. Elfman who was arguing with Evergreen then saw unfamiliar black haired man walked out.

He immediately pushed Evergreen behind him when the man stared at them in confusion. Elfman asked the man who was he and the white haired man had raised his voice to him. Rae quickly stepped out and held her sword to Elfman under his chin.

"Rae! What are you doing?" Elfman gasped and stood there without moving not even an inch. Evergreen shouted at the brown haired girl to let the sword down. The brown haired girl raised her head and both Fairy Tail mages let out gasps, seeing her eyes were pitch black.

"Don't talk to him like that." Rae warned them darkly with a clearly pissed off voice. Elfman and Evergreen gulped as they found themselves trembling on their feet when they heard her voice.

"Blaire Heartfilia." She heard the voice. Rae turned around and put her sword down. She then walked to the man Elfman shouted for her to not go there but clearly Rae was ignoring him. He stepped forward to grab her but the black haired man warned him to not get closer.

He held his hand out to stop Elfman from taking any step closer. Then, black mists started to form around him. Rae was about to move forward but a sudden force caused her to be slammed on the ground.

"Get down!"

Then, an energy force had thrown them away and trees around them were dying. Rae lifted her head and pushed Natsu away using her magic. She held him by his neck and looked at him in eyes. "Rae! What's happening to you?" The fire dragon slayer croaked out as she tightened her grip on his neck.