077

Rae watched Gray glared at the ground, walking inside of the arena. Her eyes glanced at the long haired mage from Sabertooth. Rufus, a Memory Molding Magic wizard. He was surprisingly good. Then, the arena was filled with boos from the spectators towards the ice mage.

The brown haired girl watched him disappeared into the darkness with a sigh. Both teams from Fairy Tail had lost thanked to the mage from Sabertooth. He gained the first place in the game by attacking all of the participants using one hit. Then, they continued to the battle part.

"The first match of day one! Lucy Heartfilia from Fairy Tail Team A!" Rae clapped her hands for her sister and quickly narrowed her eyes at the sight of the girl from Raven Tail. Lucy was going to have a battle with her. Flare Corona from Raven Tail. Lucy, be safe.

The brown haired girl curled the corner of her lips when the blonde celestial spirit mage looked at her with a firm nod. "Count on me! I swear I'll win!" Lucy looked ahead at Flare with a serious look. The time limit was 30 minutes. Then, it began.

Lucy made the first move by summoning Taurus and the bull quickly slashed his ax. Flare jumped high and Lucy opened another gate, Scorpio. Rae felt a smile lifted on her lips, feeling proud of her sister for opening two Celestial Spirits at the same time.

Scorpio sent his sand buster to the girl and Flare blocked it with her hair. Her hair was changing into fire. Then, Taurus and Scorpio did a unison raid, sending the girl to the wall. Rae covered her eyes from the blow and she felt her body was wrapped by a pair of arms.

"Thank you." Rae stood on her toes and kissed Jellal on his cheek when they pulled away. Lucy had improved so much, Rae couldn't even compare her with what she was like seven years ago. Lucy closed their gates and she dodged when Flare turned her hair into a wolf.

The blonde girl quickly summoned Cancer and cut her hair. "My hair! You!" Flare screamed at Lucy and dug the ground with her hair. Lucy let out a groan when her foot was grabbed by the hair. She was thrown away to the wall harshly.

"Take that! My red hair does exactly what I want to." The girl from Raven Tail lifted her head and smiled crazily. Lucy winced softly and took her whip, slashing Flare with it. The celestial spirit mage then spun the whip and both girls were thrown to the wall.

Rae widened her eyes when she saw Flare was burning Lucy's leg with her hair. "Oh my! It's only the first match and it's a battle where the fighters barely have time to breathe! A showdown between father and son guilds! A battle between two women! And neither of them is backing down! Although it looks like Fairy Tail is a little more dominant."

The wizard saint clenched her fists, seeing her sister was worn out, breathing heavily. Her legs were burnt. Flare let out a dark chuckle and tilted her head aside. "Can't stand so easily, huh? My red hair hurt your legs." Rae narrowed her eyes and she was about to jump down to her sister but a hand stopped her.

The girl looked at her right and saw Jellal shaking his head. She looked at Lucy back and saw her taking off her boots, casually. You're doing great, Lucy. Very impressive. Flare then let out a scream, her hair was swirling around. Then, her hair dug deep into the ground.

She's aiming for her legs again? Now, she's barefoot. If that hair gets a hold of her again, there will be damage. Lucy, be careful. Rae watched her sister standing there still, unmoving. She lifted her eyebrow in confusion. Then, Lucy let out a scream when Flare wrapped her body with her red hair.

Lucy was dragged onto the ground. Rae watched her sister getting beaten with clenched fists. Lucy, why aren't you fighting back? The celestial spirit mage was getting hit very bad non stop. Then, she was thrown to the wall. Rae gritted her teeth and stared at the smirking Flare.