146

Tensions are indeed running high, but it is our responsibility to stabilize the situation. God Serena, you abandoned this land and joined Alvarez. If I am not wrong, Emperor Spriggan is defended by 12 shields, the Spriggan 12 and God Serena is now one of them. And to think that there are 11 wizards on par with him.

"We gotta-go by ship?"

Rae turned around and saw Natsu and Wendy barfing and let out a sigh. Thankfully, Natsu's wound from before was already healed. Gray took both Dragon Slayers to their bunks and Lucy screamed at him for being shirtless all of the sudden. Rae noticed that Erza had been staring at the sea for a long time now. She grew worried about her red head friend.

"What's wrong, Erza?"

The red head looked at her friend and exhaled. "The sixth master disbanded the guild to try to keep us safe. At the same time, he protected Lumen Histoire from the enemy. That much, I understand. But since I don't know what Lumen Histoire actually is, I'm left wondering why such drastic measures were necessary."

Rae crossed her arm and leaned against the ship. "It's clearly a weapon. Master almost activated it to stop the Faces and us Magic Council had been preparing for this for generations. But he didn't have the courage to."

Carla asked her if Lumen Histoire could actually destroy all of those Faces. Rae looked at her and nodded. And, it will destroy everything if it was misused. "But the biggest mystery is why our first master's body is there."

"Is she alive or is she dead?" Gray's eyes fixated on the wizard saint who hadn't been able to sleep for a second. After they finished their mission yesterday, Rae quickly got them a ship and sailed to Alvarez until she had no rest. He was worried about her health.

Haruka frowned. "And what exactly is that projection of hers we sometimes see?" There's so much they didn't know but Rae was sure that they will get all the answers once they saved Master Makarov. It'll take ten more days to sail to Alakitasia and several more to reach the capital. Mest told them that they can't be hasty.

First, they'll stop by the resort town of Caracol to stock up on supplies and food. Mest smirked at them. "This is an infiltration mission. Thorough preparation was key. We will meet an intelligence agent in Caracol. They'll tell us how we can sneak into the empire." Bella raised an eyebrow at his remark and shrugged her shoulders.

After a few hours later, they had reached Caracol and got ready to disembark. Rae frowned slightly as there ships at the port and her eyes landed on the marks on them. "This is bad. Those are Alvarez Military Ships. Caracol isn't in Alvarez territory." Everyone gasped and Rae looked further.

The military was doing some kind of inspection at the harbor and Natsu croaked at them, telling they were searching for their spy and hadn't caught them yet. They needed to make contact with their agent before they're captured. They needed to blench in and disguise. Rae used her magic to cover up their Fairy Tail emblems with Caitshelter ones.

Erza warned the boys to be careful and behave. They changed their outfits and waited in the lines. Rae tipped her sunhat and smiled at the armies. "Hey there. I hear this island's Star Mangoes are truly the best." She was wearing a pair of swimsuits and they noticed the crest on the back of her hand.

They asked the girls if they were from a guild. Lucy nodded and told them about Caitshelter, causing the armies to have a discussion for a while. They are doubting us. Plan B. Rae gave a wink to Lucy and Erza and they quickly used their sex appeals to distract them. Within a second, they checked their belongings and let them passed.

"I guess human males are no big deal either." Carla put her hands on her waist, grinning proudly. Haruka fiddled her fingers and corrected her. She didn't think they did much to help at all. Wendy nodded her head and looked at her small chest, crying like a chibi. Bella patted her head gently like a mother would.