006

The brown haired girl reached at Oshibana Station with her hair covering her face, didn't want to attract attention from the citizens. Then, she saw them. Scarlet red hair. She walked through the people with her head down. Giving up as there were many people there, she turned into a shadow and went there easily. Gray who was face palming at Erza punching everyone that didn't answer her question saw a shadow on the ground. A smirk was on his lips as he called Bella.

Rae turned into herself back and hurried to them. "Let's go in." She told them quickly, ignoring the fact that Gray was shirtless. They rushed into the building with Rae holding Natsu using her shadow magic and Lucy was having Bella in her arms. Then, they saw the armies were on the ground, lifeless. Lucy let out a loud gasp as she stared at the fallen armies. The Dark Enchantress gritted her teeth, craving to get his blood on her hands. She then held Natsu tightly, wrapping her arm around his torso.

"I knew you'd come, you Fairy Tail flies." His voice greeted them as they reached at they reached at the main hall. The brown haired girl lifted her head and could feel her silver eyes were turning red. There, he was. The main culprit. Erigor. They were now surrounded by the dark mages. Rae put the Fire Dragon Slayer on the ground gently, letting Lucy to wake him up. She stood beside Erza with her head straight up.

The Dark Enchantress summoned her twins sword and held them tightly in her hands. "You are no death God if you haven't met me." She took a stance in front of them, swinging her swords gracefully.

"You!" Kageyama was shouting at her, clearly he's mad at failing to kill her. Rae smirked and gave him a mocked wave. He used shadow magic while Erigor used wind magic. Then, Erigor flew away leaving his guildmates to take care of them.

Erza and Rae quickly told the boys to follow him while they took the rest. "Three girls against this many?" Lucy stuttered, feeling afraid suddenly. Rae put her hand in front of her, telling Lucy to stand behind her. Bella flew and got ready to fight them.

"What do you think you can do?" The members of Eisenwald guild mocked them, smirking at the girls. Rae rolled her eyes, feeling irritated with them.

"The things you couldn't do to me." Rae told Lucy to get behind her. Then, she started. She sped forward and slashed many as she can with her swords less than a minute. Screaming and shouting in pain were heard there. The Dark Enchantress slammed her hand on the ground summoning shadows to grab their legs, holding them. "Erza!" The scarlet haired girl transformed into her The Knight armour and jumped high in the air. She then summoned her swords and attacked them.

Meanwhile, Lucy had called out her Celestial Spirit and got their weapons and hair cut. Rae backflipped as one of the member shoot her with his magic beam.Before she could send an attack, Bella flew in front of her and let out loud sound waves making the members fell on the ground, screaming. Their ears were bleeding. Rae nodded at her partner and sent her last attack that wiped all of them using her shadows.

The weird green haired guy stared at both Rae and Erza in shock. "There's no mistaken. They are The Dark Enchantress and Titania Erza!" In a blink of an eye, he sprinted out the room, running away and leaving three girls staring at him weirdly. Lucy who had been staring at them fighting was standing there with hearts in her eyes. She clasped her hands together and drooled over them. "Awesome!"

Bella flew to her arms and giggled. Truth to be told, the little jet black bat was getting closer to the blonde girl and Rae didn't mind. She was happy seeing Bella was happier than before. Erza told Lucy to follow the green haired guy. The blonde haired girl shrieked, backing away. Rae nodded telling her both of them trusted her. She asked Bella to go with Lucy and Happy. They both quickly ran out of the room. The brown haired girl heard a groan and looked beside her.