033

Rae slumped against the wall as she rested her chin on her knees, feeling empty. Bella looked at her partner in worry, glancing at the blonde girl who was just braiding her hair. All the girls just finished changing their clothes and Sherry complimented that her clothes were cute.

Wendy smiled widely at the girl, nodding her head. Lucy saw Bella's look and turned to Rae and Erza. "Onee-san, Erza won't you try them on? They're really cute!" Lucy held the clothes in her hands, beaming at her sister and her friend.

Rae lifted her head and nodded slowly, standing up. She then felt a tug on her arm. Rae looked down and saw Bella looking at her with concerned eyes. I'm alright. The brown haired girl patted her head twice and took the clothes from Lucy, giving the blonde girl a small smile.

Rae headed to the bathroom for a shower then went to the changing room and looked at her figure in the mirror. She looked so bad. Her eyes were puffed in red and her skin was pale. She looked sick. The once beautiful goddess was now fading away.

The girl let out a sigh and shook her head. She took off her torn clothes and winced at the scratches on her body. Rae bit her lip and closed her eyes, mouth chanting a healing spell. Feeling the wounds were disappearing, Rae opened her dull silver eyes and smiled a bit at her figure in the mirror.

She put on the new clothes and combed her brown hair. She decided to let her hair down and the girl checked herself in the mirror for one last time. Feeling freshened up, Rae walked out and smiled widely at everyone. Bella and the rest were in awe with her, seeing the brown haired girl was so beautiful.

The girl nodded her head, saying a thank you. Rae offered Erza a small hug, assuring her that everything's fine. The red head gripped her shoulders, nodding her head. All of the girls headed out to meet with everyone with Bella sat on Rae's head as usual.

Rae had a soft smile on her lips when she found two pairs of eyes looking at her. Natsu and Gray. She gave them a small wave and both boys were deep in red seeing her looking gorgeous in those clothes. It was a little bit revealing. It showed her stomach and thighs.

Needless to say, Rae was looking ravishing than ever. Hibiki bit his lip when his eyes landed on her curves. All of them were gathering at the center of the village. The master of Caitshelter congratulated those four guilds for defeating Oracion Seis and stopping Nirvana.

Rae bowed down to him with respect, sending a smile to Wendy. The girl rolled her silver eyes when Ichiya took all the credits to himself. She could see Gray and Lucy were not satisfied with the short man behind her eyes. Rae shook her head and chuckled softly.

Bella stiffened a giggle from her mouth, watching the team from Blue Pegasus was dancing weirdly. Then, Rae saw Gray and Lyon had taken their clothes off, making Lucy let out a shriek. Bella flew to her and closed the girl's eyes with her tiny hands.

Rae backed away when Ichiya offered her his hand to join him dancing. She gently declined his offer and unconsciously took a step back, bumping into a chest. The girl looked up and saw Lyon behind her, holding her arms in his hands.

He held a smirk on his face then reached his hand out to her face, tucking her brown hair behind her ear. Rae bit her lip and pulled her away from him. Lyon let out a chuckle and ruffled his hair. She snapped her head to the master of Caitshelter when he apologized for hiding their legacy as Nirvit.

Wendy told him softly that she didn't mind about the reveal and everyone nodded their heads simultaneously. Rae furrowed her eyebrow, reading his thoughts. The short old man asked them to listen carefully to what he's about to say.

"To start, we are not the descendants of the Nirvit. We are the Nirvit themselves! 400 years ago, I was the one who created Nirvana." Rae held Bella in her arms and hugged her, narrowing her eyes at the man. Bella tilted her head aside, feeling confused.