105

A brown haired girl who went by the alias the Dark Enchantress woke herself from a nightmare with a gasp. She put a hand on the forehead and breathed heavily with sweats covering her skin. She was remembering Eclair and Momon. And that hurt her.

It only had been two days since the incident and she still couldn't forgive herself. She killed Eclair and Momon. And that's her fault. She should have known Master had another trick. She should have read his mind before she killed the monster.

Lucy hadn't gotten out from her house yet and Rae knew it was her own fault. She made her sister like that. The brown haired beauty suppressed a sigh and threw her legs from the bed one by one. Her hands clenched the royal blue silk robe around her body tightly as she walked to the window.

Erza, Haruka and Bella were still sleeping since it was still early. Rae pulled the curtain open and enjoyed the morning twilight heralded the beginning of a new day. A small smile was lifted on her lips, eyes staring at the sky resembling Eclair and Momon's last moment.

Hope both of you shall find happiness there.

Trying to ease the guilt in her heart, she decided to get ready for the new day. Rae tied her brown hair into a bun and headed downstairs to cook some breakfast. She made sure to make Erza and Haruka's favourites as both of them will get cranky if they couldn't have strawberry cakes for breakfast.

The girl just took the cakes from the fridge and served it on the table. She swore that she was taking care of three kids including Bella. Erza's obsession with strawberry cakes had been rubbing on Haruka and don't get me start with Bella who had a fetish for fruits.

Rae found herself chuckling to no one as she flipped the pancake on a frying pan. Preparing the breakfast in a thirty minutes, she finally done. Then, she heard some whispering in the house.

"Psst, Erza-san, do you smell that?"

"A heaven? Absolutely."

"Both of you are so childish."

"Shut up Bella. Strawberry cakes are everything."

The Dark Enchantress rolled her eyes at them being nonsense. She called out their names and those three girls looked at each other in shock. They were exposed.

Slowly, they tip toed to the kitchen and saw the brown haired girl standing there with her hands on the waist, looking at them with a funny face. Haruka gave her a grin and said a good morning to her. The young girl turned her head to the red head but Erza was already digging in the cake.

"Wait! Don't eat all of them!"

"Early bird gets the worm."

"Mama! Look at Erza-san!"

"Shush, I'm trying to enjoy my fruits here."

That's how their normal morning. Or not so normal.

____________________

Rae nodded her head at Haruka who was asking her if she could go on a job with Wendy and Carla. It was only a cleaning job. Haruka hugged her mother then called Bella to tag along with her. The brown haired girl reminded her to be careful, kissing the bright pink haired girl on the forehead.

Her eyes looked around, hoping to find the blonde flock but her silver eyes seemed disappointed her. Her eyes caught an ice mage and her two feet dragged her body to him. She tapped him on the shoulder and asked if he had seen the celestial spirit mage.

Gray frowned and shook his head, asking her if she wanted him to check on the girl. Rae smiled at him and told that there's no need for that. She would go herself. The brown haired beauty swore she heard someone muttering 'love rival' when she asked Gray about Lucy.