025

It had been one week since the Harvest Festival ended. The city was finally back to its usual, calm self. Everyone was quite shocked when Laxus was expelled and Natsu was having a problem by the reveal. He wanted to fight Laxus again.

Master said that he would take responsibility for his grandson's actions and stepped down from being the master. He had asked Rae to be the next master but the girl gently turned down the offer. Everyone tried to convince him to stay but only Freed managed to talk him out of it.

He and the Thunder God Tribe finally opened up a little bit to everyone and Bickslow was always teasing Lucy, asking if her and Loke were together but Lucy told him that Loke had his eyes on her sister, Rae.

Then, Loke appeared and flirted with the brown haired girl making Bickslow demanded him for a battle. A battle for Rae's love. Rae put her hand on her forehead, seeing those two made a deal and every guy in the guild had joined too even Natsu and Gray.

Natsu had joined because it was a battle and he just couldn't stay out from it. Gray agreed because he wanted to beat Natsu. "Eh, Gajeel, you're joining the deal too?" Bella flew to the Iron Dragon Slayer and sat on his head. Rae turned around and looked at him, only getting a tch from him.

Gajeel averted his eyes away from her and found himself shouting at the person who threw a chair at him. Rae let out a laugh seeing the guys were fighting. She took a sip of her drink. Then, a table was thrown heading on her way and Rae was picked up by Loke, pulling her body towards him.

She shrieked when Loke was knocked out and the girl found herself in Gray's arms.

"Gray, your clothes." Lucy screamed at him making the guy yelped and dropped Rae on the floor. Then, she was held by Natsu on his shoulder. He spanked her on butt making the other guys yelled at him. Rae turned red and pushed him away.

She cast her Water Magic and washed the guys away, letting out a triumph huff and crossing her arms. "I only set my eyes on Freed." She ran to Freed who was drinking and boy, he did choke on his drink.

The brown haired girl wrapped her hand around his arm and looked at him with adorable eyes on her face. Freed was deep in red with Rae hugging him like that making her chest touched his arm.

Eventually, his nose was bleeding.

"Ne, Freed-sama. You look great with your new haircut but I really miss your long hair." Rae told him while reaching out her hand to touch his hair. Erza and Lucy who were watching the scene were confused as hell seeing Rae was not her usual self.

Lucy turned around and saw Happy and Bella were grinning mischievously. "What did you guys to do to Rae?" The girl asked while putting her hands on her waist with Erza glaring at them on her right. Those two stuck on their places and stammered on their words.

Apparently, those two had put a love potion in her drink and the first person Rae saw after drinking that was her new love. And it was Freed. Rae had turned into another Juvia. Lucy and Erza looked at Rae and saw her sitting on Freed's lap scandalously.

The guys in the guild yelled at him to stay away from her. Freed put his hands up, shaking his head. He was innocent in this. He then had a nosebleeding again when Rae took his both hands and placed on her boobs.

"Freed-sama, don't you like these?"

Gray and Loke punched him on face, knocking him out as Rae cried heavily by Freed's side. After forcing Bella and Happy to turn Rae back to herself, they eventually agreed but the problem was they didn't know how. Erza held both of them by their ears and leaned closer to their faces.