042

"Looks like both Carla and you have gotten used to the guild." Rae smiled warmly at the Sky Dragon Slayer and her exceed as she held Haruka on her lap. Wendy nodded her head and asked her on why wasn't she lived in the women dorm.

Rae shrugged and told her that she wanted privacy as who knew there will be a day she would bring a company at night. Bella hit her head saying there were kids there, pointing at Wendy who turned bright and Haruka who was drinking her milk.

Rae just winked at the bat and turned around when Warren pushed the door open, shouting loudly. She furrowed her eyebrow at the sudden sound of bells ringing in Magnolia. What is this sound? Is something happening? She heard murmurs in the guild saying someone's back.

Then, the guild erupted in cheers and Rae got her answer as she looked at Cana. Gildarts is back, huh? Her mind flashed to a quite handsome man with dark orange hair. Lucy asked herself who was him as she had never met him before.

"He's another Fairy Tail's strongest wizard." Rae told her as she patted Haruka on her back, trying to make her burp. The toddler clapped her hands excitedly when she saw everyone was cheering as if there was a festival.

"It's natural for everyone to celebrate. It has been about three years since he came back. There are quests more difficult than S-class, called SS-class. But there are jobs even above those, called ten-year quests." Erza explained to Lucy and told her that Gildarts went on one even more difficult.

A hundred-year quest. Lucy asked her sister what was she doing over six years ago. "I took two ten-year quests and succeeded finishing them in five years. After that, I trained and took small jobs." Rae shrugged and told her that it was nothing compared to Gildarts even though she's a wizard saint.

Mirajane shook her head and told Lucy that Rae was being modest as the brown haired girl was the strongest mage in Fairy Tail indeed. Then, they heard an announcement, telling the citizens to move to designated areas.

Rae let out a small laugh seeing Haruka pinched her own nose and played with her puff cheeks. Then, the city split and the brown haired girl explained to the newbies that Gildarts used Crash Magic and he will turn everything he touched into bits.

If his mind wandered, he'll just walk straight to people's houses. Bella stared outside with amazement filling in her heart at the famous Gildarts. It has been a long time since I saw him. Then, Rae saw him. The same handsome man with dark orange hair came in. He walked in and Mirajane welcomed him.

"Miss, I was pretty sure there was a guild named Fairy Tail around here." Rae facepalmed at his brain as it was just three years since he had been here and she had been gone for six years. Mirajane nodded her head and introduced herself.

Gildarts yelled at her as he was surprised seeing the white haired girl had changed. He then was in awe at the brand-new guild. Natsu ran behind him and shouted at the man, asking for a fight as always. Haruka muffled her mouth with her hands and giggled loudly when Gildarts threw the Fire Dragon Slayer to the ceiling.

The man turned around when he heard a child giggles and bulged his eyes out. "Wait, who's this kid? Whose this kid is? Is she yours, miss?" He sped to the brown haired girl and leaned closer to Haruka, reaching his right hand out to pinch her cheek.

Gildarts lifted his head and looked at the grown up girl with a faint of blush on his cheeks when he realized that their faces were extremely close. "Mama!" Haruka hugged Rae's and pushed her head on her chest making the guys shouting as they had their noses bleeding.

Rae rolled her eyes and smiled at the man. "Hey, it's me, Rae." Gildarts screamed and jumped back, trailing his eyes on her body as he was surprised seeing the little girl who he always played with was back and had turned into a beautiful young lady.