081

"Woah! Looks like the drama had ended and a real battle between Rae King and Ciel Fang is starting! Though, we are still shaking from the battle earlier." The emcee spoke up between the cheers and roars from the audience. Rae cracked her neck and breathed in.

She looked at a blue haired man and asked him to take Haruka away from the battlefield. Jellal nodded his head and whispered something softly in her ear before taking Haruka. The bright pink haired girl just stared at her mother longingly, remorse was flying around in her heart.

Rae healed the bruises on her body and summoned her wings.

"Behold Rae King, my great power!" Ciel talked cockily, flapping his wings proudly. Rae narrowed her eyes and flew straight to him, clashing her sword with his. The man spun around and kicked her on the side which was dodged by the brown haired girl.

Rae then saw him throwing chains at her direction. The girl quickly grabbed the chains and swung him around. "Unsheathed Heat Blade." He muttered under his breath and Rae covered her eyes when a sudden light hit her eyes. With light hitting her eyes harshly, she didn't realize him getting closer to him.

But, he had forgotten one thing. Her hearing was outstanding. Rae encountered his attack with her sword. "Heat Eruption!" Ciel shouted on her face, slashing her arm. Rae was thrown back and fell on the ground. The ground was getting hot. The girl breathed heavily.

Damn it, he really is strong. And those healing had drained a lot of my energy. She got up and looked around, seeing the ground was breaking apart. Then, the ground fell down. "Rae!" The girl grabbed the pole and looked down, widening her eyes. There was lava down there.

And she was sure to be dead on the spot if she had fallen down.

"Oh my! What is happening? It's getting real bad! Yajima-san, what do you think?"

Rae shook her head from the distractions and flew up. Teleporting to his side, the Dark Enchantress sent a powerful kick on the head. "Diabolic Divine Summoning Art: Artemis! Poseidon!" A girl with dark hair and a boy with greyish hair appeared.

Rae looked at them with a nod and both of them seemed quick to catch on. Both of them headed to Ciel and attacked him. Artemis aimed her arrows to Ciel while Poseidon raised his hands. The mage from Raven Tail widened his eyes at the sight of water flowing in the arena.

"Awesome! Another beautiful lady and charming boy! Marvelous! Is this the powerful Rae King?"

"I won't let you interrupt my fight with her!" Ciel screamed as he tried to attacked Poseidon. Poseidon just looked at him with a simple smirk then drowned him with water. Artemis released her arrow and hit Ciel on the shoulder.

"Diabolic Divine Slayer Secret Art: Raging Ephialtes!" Shadows and mists started to come out from Rae's body and charged forward to the dark mage. Poseidon combined her attack with his storm. Artemis shot an arrow and Ciel dodged it. She then let out a chuckle and sassily pointed behind him.

Ciel turned around and he was hit by another arrow. Ciel yelled in pain and took out the arrow. "There is no way I would lose to you again! Cursed Sword Brutal Swing!" He flapped his wings and swung his sword around to create a wind barrier around, blocking Rae's attack.

He dashed to her and grabbed her by neck. Rae just looked at him blankly and headbutted him. She grabbed his neck and threw him straight into Poseidon's clamp. Rae moved her hands and cast another magic upon him. "Atmosphere Meteor!" Thousands of meteors fallen down on him.

A piercing blood scream was heard in the cheers from the spectators.

"Artemis, Poseidon. Thank you. You may go back now." Rae looked at her demons with a smile. Both of them bowed down to her and went back to the Underworld. Ciel fell deep down in the ground with thud. Rae flew down and pointed her sword on his face.