029

Natsu had gone after the light and Rae was frozen on her spot as Bella tried to gain her attention. Rae could hear the young girl was apologizing for healing Jellal. She heard her cries. Rae clenched her fists when she remembered back Natsu's words before he took off a sprint.

I can't let him meet them. I can't let Rae and Erza see him! I will crush him!

Rae suddenly heard a thought behind her and she turned around, discovering that Erza had gone missing.

She must have gone after Natsu.

Rae used her magic to knock the young girl out and carried her, telling them to follow up as she ran. The girl told them that she had to do it if not, Wendy will be sucked into darkness because of her overwhelmed emotions. Nirvana switched light for darkness.

The people in between the light and the darkness switched to the opposite element. The people of light who felt powerful negative emotions will fall into darkness. Wendy was feeling guilty and it was a negative emotion. They ran after Natsu and Erza.

Hibiki offered to hold Wendy for her and Rae handed her to him. Bella flew faster along Happy and Carla, asking Rae if Natsu was in trouble due to his anger. The brown haired girl shrugged her shoulders, ducking her head under tree twigs.

She personally didn't know if his anger for someone else's sake was a negative emotion or not. It was possible that they could turn bad and those dark guilds could turn to good people. If someone used Nirvana against a guild, the allies would kill each other without hesitation.

They could go to war with other guilds for no reason. They fastened their steps, hoping that they could stop Natsu and Erza from doing anything stupid. Bella used her sound waves to locate Natsu and she flew back to the rest, telling them she got his whereabout.

Rae teleported them and reached at a lake. There, she saw Gray was holding an arrow and he was about to stab Natsu who was having a motion sickness as they were on a raft. Rae lifted her hand and struck Gray's hand with a little lightning. The Ice Mage groaned and glared at her.

Lucy yelled at him, asking what was he doing but the man just chuckled at them. Bella and Happy flew ahead to stop him but the brown haired girl stopped them. "That's not Gray." Rae tilted her head, reading his thoughts. The imposter stared at the girl with a smirk on his face.

"Rae as seen by Gray: His everything and looks like she's his love. Or more specifically, he's in love with her." The brown haired girl pushed Lucy gently behind her and she could hear many questions in everyone's head but she didn't have time for that.

The imposter cast an ice attack and Rae just slashed it with her bare hand. She stood still with her face was covered by her brown hair. Then, Gray began to laugh hysterically. Later, he changed into Lucy.

Rae rolled her eyes, telling the spirit that even they transformed into Lucy, they weren't going to fool her. Hibiki nodded his head, standing beside her. The imposter smirked and lifted her top, showing off her breasts. Or Lucy's breasts.

Hibiki and Sagittarius, Lucy's spirit let out yelps and turned red while Lucy was screaming at her imposter. She kicked Hibiki and her spirit on faces when they couldn't stop ogling her imposter's chest. Rae witnessed the imposter controlled Sagittarius as they told him to attack Hibiki.

Hibiki was knocked out and Rae pulled Lucy closer. The imposter could control Lucy's spirit as they had her power and they could do everything she could. Rae told Hibiki and Carla to take others away from there.

She asked Bella to take care of them and the bat just nodded her head, flying to others. Rae created a barrier in front of them as she intended to give enough time for the others to escape. Lucy closed Sagittarius gate and let out a scream when the imposter decided to open his gate.