038

Rae was sleeping soundly when a sudden slap was met on her cheek. The girl opened her eyes quickly and got up, holding her cheek with her hand. "What's that for?" The brown haired girl yelled at the bat who was crossing her arms. Bella could feel a tick on her head as she was mad.

The bat slapped the girl again. "You ask me what's that for? Seriously? You idiot, suicidal, dumb, crazy girl! Don't you understand how much I worry about you when you decided to be heroic, flying up in the sky and exploded?" Bella screamed on her face and slapped her cheek again.

Rae rubbed her cheeks while pouting her lips.

"Don't give me that innocent look!" The bat flicked her forehead making the brown haired girl let out a yelp and turned around, huffing. The Dark Enchantress smiled softly at her partner and reached out her hand to pat Bella on head.

"Gomen, Bella." She took the small bat and hugged her. Bella hiccuped and knocked her head, telling her that if the girl did stupid things one more time, she will kill her herself. Rae gave her a cheeky grin and stood up, putting Bella on her head.

Bella asked her where were they heading now as the girl just told her to hang tight. Rae teleported them to a place. Another mine nearby. "We still have to save the teens and kids."

The Dark Enchantress shot the gate with her Water Magic and she could see many people in there backed away from her as if she was one of the bad guys. "Calm down, I'm Rae from Fairy Tail. This is Bella. We're here to bring you back home." The brown haired girl held her hands out, showing them she meant no bad intentions.

Rae softened her eyes, seeing them looking bad. Skinny and their clothes were torn. They must be so strong, facing their cruel fates with such strength.

"Don't fret. We had taken out those bad guys from Black Fang. You're free now." Bella gave them an assuring smile. The hostages looked at each other anxiously and finally they cried. Rae smiled softly seeing them hugging each other happily.

"I've contacted the Council and they will be here soon to bring you home." The brown haired girl turned her head to her friend and told her to check the teens to see if there any of them was injured. Bella nodded her head and flew to them.

Rae headed to the kids and saw them backed away from her when she crouched down.

"Hey." The Dark Enchantress offered them a smile and asked them if they were hurt somewhere. The kids shook their head cautiously and thanked her for saving them quietly. "No problem!" Rae beamed at them and that's when she felt a tug on her jacket.

She turned around and saw a kid. It was a girl with bright pink hair and the girl instantly knew who she was. "Where is onee-chan?" Haruka asked her quietly while looking down on her feet. Rae felt her heart was torn apart as guilt came flooding in her mind.

She looked down on her hands and saw Karin's blood on them in her mind. Her hands were shaking and Rae couldn't stop it. I killed her. I stabbed her. I am the bad guy here. Rae heard a screaming in her mind and she let out a wince.

"Rae-chan?" She was pulled off from her thoughts when the girl heard her name. She looked up and saw Haruka looking at her in worry.

"You're Haruka, right?" Rae calmed herself down and smiled at the little girl. The bright pink haired girl nodded her head vigorously, feeling happy that a great mage knew her name.

"Your sister is a great mage and you are very lucky to have a sister like her. She saved me, you know? She told me that she loved you so much. Karin Akane is my friend and she told me to take care of you."

Haruka looked so happy, hearing the older girl talked to her about her sister. Rae sat down and placed the little girl on her lap, telling her more about Karin. Then, the little girl asked her once again where was her sister. "Karin is awesome!"