014

Hearing Happy complaining to Natsu about the members of Fairy Tail were injured badly, Lucy couldn't help but felt like it was her fault. She looked down on her lap, gripping her skirt tightly. It was my fault they got hurt. It was my fault Rae was kidnapped.

She put her hands on her face, crying as sobs escaped her lips. "Gomen. I'm sorry." Her tears fell on her skirt as she breathed heavily. Don't tell Natsu I was here. Natsu and Happy turned their heads aside, hearing the girl's sob.

They stopped their bickering and stared at the girl in question. "It's all my fault. But, I want to stay in the guild. I love Fairy Tail." Lucy screamed on her hands as she let out a heavy sob. Natsu and Happy shared a look before asking Lucy what was she talking about.

"Sure, you can stay. What's the problem?" Lucy shook her head vigorously, seeing Rae was being grabbed by Jose roughly in her mind.

"Natsu, let's head back." Happy persuaded his partner, looking at the girl in worry. Lucy just kept her eyes on the ground, feeling empty. Eventually, the Fire Dragon Slayer agreed and carried her on his back. Lucy wrapped her hands around his neck, putting her head on his back and closed her eyes.

Rae.

They headed home, walking but a certain Fire Dragon Slayer felt he had left something important in the tower. Something precious to him. He turned around and stared at the tower for a moment before looking at Lucy who was crying on his back.

He bit his lip and shrugged off the feeling. But he swore on his way back home, he heard someone whispered to him softly.

Take care of her, Natsu.

The brown haired girl watched her friends walked away from the tower with a small smile on her lips. Then, Rae let out a yelp as Jose grabbed her wavy brown hair roughly and threw her on the ground. The Dark Enchantress coughed out her blood, feeling her dizzy.

Damn it. I didn't have enough energy to use magic or heal my wounds. Then, she felt her chin was held by a hand.

"My, my. What a disgraceful you are." Rae narrowed her eyes at him, spitting him on face. Jose grew mad and punched her on face. The brown haired girl spitted her blood on the ground and laughed at him.

"You punch like a girl. Hell, even a girl could hit more than you." She looked up weakly and saw Jose injected her something.

She reached out her hand to hit him on face but only found herself slipping into the darkness. "See you soon, princess."

Opening her silver eyes weakly, Rae found herself laying on a bed in a big wide room and the room was like a suite. She quickly looked down on herself and saw she was wearing a long dress with her hair was braided. The girl threw the duvet off her and turned to her right.

She lifted her head and saw Jose was standing by the window, knowing he knew she was awake. Rae held her head as she still felt dizzy from before. "I see you're awake now." Jose spoke as he crossed his arms, looking outside from the window. Rae stood on her feet, keeping her guard.

"Why are you so sure that I am the eldest daughter in Heartfilia family?" She asked him using her cold voice. Jose let out a mocking laugh. The girl narrowed her eyes at his laugh.

"18 years ago, Layla Heartfilia had given a birth to a girl, the husband and wife were very happy. But then, one day, the girl had surprised her parents by killing everything she had touched. Plants, animals, just name it, everything she had touched, they'll die. The husband demanded to his wife to throw the baby. He even threatened her to kill the girl if she didn't agree with him. The wife eventually let him did that with a heavy heart. The pair left the baby in a forest as the wife had given the baby a baby blue crystal necklace."