155

"The Neo Eclipse spell allows you to relive your life and do things over. I'm going back to my life as it was 400 years ago with my wife. Back to when I had a family and an adorable little brother. I'll avoid becoming immortal and eventually achieve happiness with my family."

Zeref fisted Mavis's light blonde hair and glanced at his wife who dominated the fight easily. With two cold silver eyes staring straight at Natsu, the girl told him to stop crossing them. Or else the consequences wouldn't be something he could face. Natsu wiped the blood on his lips and shouted at her to snap her out of it.

Hearing a thud sound, Mavis falling the floor, the Fire Dragon Slayer stopped breathing for a second as Zeref just smirked at the weak young girl once he threw her. Blaire moved her head slightly and found pleasure seeing her former fellow was unconscious even after Natsu tried to wake her up.

"Wake up, First Master!"

Blaire looked at her nails and rolled her eyes. "She isn't dead. Yet." But Zeref had extracted all of her magic power. She doubted Mavis could even stand up anymore. The Dark Enchantress raised her hand and some kind of blue light appeared on Mavis's body. It was a magic ring. Natsu turned his head swiftly, shouting at her, asking what's she doing to her.

"It would be a pity if she is unable to move, right? So, why don't we just kill her?" Her silver eyes seemed to laugh at Natsu's miserable face and he shook Mavis's body even more, pleading her to open her eyes. Blaire squinted her eyes at the body and clenched her jaw, remembering how much she had lost on that day.

Mavis's heart stopped beating.

"How-could you-do this, Rae?!"

Zeref clapped his hands to stop him from lashing out and held his hand out to his wife which Blaire took it gently, angering the Fire Dragon Slayer even more. The time had came. "This is the Fairy Heart!" He spread his arms and Blaire stood firmly on her heels, bracing the force emanated from him.

His hair and clothes were turning white and it looked like, they made it. "The power of a God! Power that transcends even time!" Blaire turned her head away and covered her face with her arm as the force was too strong. She had to grab hold onto her sword that planted on the ground to stabilize her body.

Natsu widened his eyes and growled, looking back at dead Mavis. "First Master, the only option left now is to get rid of them!"

Zeref tilted his head. "Get rid of whom? Us? Natsu, you should have given up earlier."

"Who else would I be talking about? You killed First Master!" Without wasting any more time, Natsu sped to him to throw a punch but he was stopped by Blaire. The girl only gave him an empty face and sent a powerful kick to his chest. She closed her palm and brought him to her with her telekinetic magic then blasted a beam on his face.

Zeref stood behind him with a sarcastic smile. "You can't destroy me, remember? That's why I had to resort to this." Natsu turned around to charge and strike him with his Fire Dragon King's Destruction Fist which in turned, blew majority of the guildhall away. Blaire made a funny face at his attempt to destroy the guild again.

"Gramps, sorry for destroying the guildhall again."

He lowered his guard, assuming he finally killed her husband which amused the girl a lot as she thought Natsu was typical as he was ever. He never paid attention to what everyone said. Blaire decided to take a sit on a chair and crossed her legs with her chin rested on her knuckles. She laughed at him.

Then, one by one, pieces and bits of destroyed guildhall flew and were put back, repairing it itself which clearly puzzled the pink haired boy. He frantically looked around and his breath hitched when Zeref reformed himself with his new ability. To manipulate time and space. Space and time belonged entirely to him.