019

Rae admitted she was having so much fun on this vacation at Akane beach. Right now, Bella and her were getting ready to go to casino downstairs as the rest were already there. Blame the lateness on Bella who was eating fruits non stop. The brown haired girl stood in front of the wardrobe, looking at the dresses.

Bella sat on her head and pointed at a simple backless long white lace dress. Rae shrugged her shoulders and took the dress. It was unusual to see the Dark Enchantress wore a white dress as she liked to wear dark colours. She slipped the dress on and decided to let her brown hair free.

She clasped the baby blue crystal necklace on her neck and wore her ring. Suddenly, she heard a gunshot and screaming from downstairs. The girl quickly grabbed Bella and put her hand on her mouth and transformed themselves into shadows.

She saw someone was coming inside her room and looking around. After being sure there's no one there, Rae transformed back themselves to normal. The hotel was quiet. She teleported downstairs and saw there's no one in the hotel.

Bella then called out her name, showing her, Lucy was being tied up. "Onee-san, Bella!" Rae quickly knelt down and cut the rope. Lucy threw her arms around her as soon as she was freed. Lucy told her how worried was her about both of them.

Rae helped her stood up and gritted her teeth when Lucy told them that Erza was being taken. They ran to the main hall and saw Gray was knocked out. Rae looked at his right and saw Juvia, the blue haired girl from back then.

Lucy went and touched Gray on his shoulder and he started to crack and finally broke into pieces of ice. Lucy shrieked and arranged the pieces back to its normal but seemed like she's failing. Bella let out a giggle seeing her blonde friend was panicking.

"Please stay calm." A voice interrupted her and the girls looked at their right. Rae furrowed her eyebrow as she saw Juvia, the girl from the guild back then was on Gray as her body was covered by water. Bella gasped at their position. Scandalous.

The Dark Enchantress sent her friend a glare. Lucy took a step back, exclaiming the blue haired girl was one of the element 4 from Phantom. She was about to grab her keys but Gray stopped her by telling the girl, Juvia was on their side and she had saved him from those guys.

Juvia glared at the blonde haired girl, emphasizing the facts that Gray was inside her not Lucy. The Water Mage had used her Water Lock to hide both of them from being discovered by those guys. Rae smirked at the girl, understanding the sentence as something else.

Then, Juvia had her eyes on the brown haired girl with hearts in her eyes. "Rae-sama! You're here! Juvia misses you!"

Rae held out her hand to the girl which she accepted with steams came out from her ears. The Dark Enchantress thanked the girl for saving Gray as she gave her a hug. Juvia swooned and let out a dreamy sigh. The cute jet black bat just shared an awkward look with the Celestial Spirit Mage.

Gray asked Lucy where were the others and the girl replied, telling them that Happy and Erza were taken and those guys were also looking for Rae. The brown haired girl furrowed her eyebrow, feeling confused as she didn't know why she was wanted too.

Then, all of them heard Natsu's scream nearby. They ran to him and saw him deep in anger. Apparently, those guys who had kidnapped Erza and Happy, had shot Natsu in his mouth. Thank goodness, he is fine.

Rae shook her head and looked up at Bella who was sitting on her head, looking stressed. She knew her little friend was worried about the blue cat. "He'll be okay. He is a Fairy Tail member."

Bella looked down on her face and grinned widely. She nodded her head and pumped her fist out, believing in Happy. Then, Natsu accelerated, running out while shouting. Lucy gaped at him, asking where was he going.