051

Rae let out a groan when she felt Lucy was squishing her. "Now, I know what Happy felt when he carried you." She muttered under her breath as her back was getting hurt.

"We're back!" Natsu shouted at the top of his lungs, standing up. He held his hand out to the brown haired girl and she took it. Rae smiled at him and felt at ease when she was home. All of them grinned when they saw Magnolia was like before and everything was back to normal.

Erza reminded them that they needed to check on everyone else first. Then, they heard a pitchy voice behind. Rae turned around and saw a lot of exceeds flying around. Her jaw dropped and her mind was stuck.

"This is no joke! They're dangerous! We should return them to Edolas!" Carla told the mages as the exceeds looked down on their feet. Happy and Wendy tried to calm her down. The exceeds apologized to her but Carla didn't want to hear.

Rae crossed her arms and furrowed her eyebrow when the exceeds explained to them. What Carla had thought was totally wrong. Happy and her weren't sent to Earthland to eliminate Natsu and Wendy.

They were sent here for protection. The Exceed Queen can see visions and she once saw a destruction happened in Extalia. That's why she demanded to sent their eggs to Earthland. She wanted to evacuate the children.

But she can't just tell the others about it or else it will cause a riot. She faked a plan about destroying dragon slayers. They didn't have any grudge to dragon slayers. She needed to create a convincing story. They borrowed the Anima and sent those eggs here.

But, there was one thing that happened they didn't account for. Carla's power. She had a similar power to the Queen. She can predict the future. And she seemed to activate it subconsciously and confused it with her memories. Rae looked down at the white exceed with a heavy heart.

She had mistaken her mission. The Queen bowed down, apologizing. Now, the exceeds wanted a new start. They wanted to search for those eggs here. "I wish you a good luck." Rae smiled at the exceeds. The girl then dropped her jaw when she saw Erza had punched one of the exceeds.

Which looked very similar to Ichiya. Rae watched the exceeds flew up and went different paths. She bid them goodbyes. Rae slapped her forehead when she saw her friends were doing the hand moving like it's gonna bring them benefits.

Rae looked down when the red head mentioned the blue haired man's name. Then, Gajeel was calling out for Lily, a black exceed. "If you want me, I'm right here." The iron dragon slayer widened his eyes when he saw a small cat instead of the previous one who was strong and bulky.

"It seems as if Earthland does not match well with my constitution. Right now, I want to join this guild that took care of the Prince. You'll keep your promise and get me in right, Gajeel?" Lily pointed his small finger to the man.

Gajeel looked at the brown haired girl and Rae nodded her head with a smile He then jumped on the cat and hugged him. He cried as he finally got a cat. Rae stifled a laugh seeing him being a dork.

"Now, about another matter. I caught someone suspicious. Come here." Lily pulled the rope in his hand and Rae took a step back when she heard the voice.

"Wait! I'm not anyone suspicious! I'm a member of Fairy Tail too. What's with this cat? Are you an exceed?" There she was, in front of her silver eyes.

Rae gripped her head, hearing the voices again. She let out a groan and scream. "Onee-san?" Lucy looked at her right and saw her sister screaming. Lisanna lifted her head and settled her eyes on the brown haired girl who had her eyes closed.

The white haired girl quickly got up and jumped on the brown haired girl. "Rae-chan!" The Dark Enchantress opened her eyes and put down her hands, wincing when her head knocked to the ground. She looked up and saw the same last smile six years ago hadn't changed a bit.