082

"It's the third match of the second day of the Grand Magic Games! Wait a minute! Rae King from Fairy Tail Team B versus Blue Pegasus reserve member Jenny Rearlight! Yajima-san, what is your opinion about this? Rae King just finished her match just now and she's already participating in the next match? Do you think the sponsor's decision is fair?" The emcee announced through the cheers and asked the ex member of the Magic Council.

The old man shook his head and stated that it was not fair for Rae to have another match but it was the sponsor's decision, they had to follow it nonetheless. Rae sent a nod to Yajima-san, telling him she was alright. The brown haired girl lifted her hand and waved to the audience, slightly bowing to show her modesty.

The girl looked at her team and gave Jellal a soft smile.

"Mama is fine!" Haruka smiled at a little bat, giving Bella a pat on the head. Cana looked at the brown haired girl with a small breath.

"So, it's a showdown between two former models, huh? Jenny is incredibly popular. I seem to recall that seven years ago, she was voted the 'Number One Wizard I Want to Be My Girlfriend' in Weekly Sorcerer." Lisanna nodded and told the girls that she remembered reading Jenny really looked up to Rae as a role model and aimed to be like her though Rae was just modeling for fun.

"But Rae-nee was asleep for seven years, so I guess Jenny is the older now." Romeo crossed his arms and furrowed his eyebrow as his cheeks suddenly were tinted pink when Haruka looked at him with a cute smile.

"Haruka, are you alright?" Romeo asked her as he averted his eyes somewhere else. Haruka tilted her head cutely and nodded, giving him a small nod.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I still feel guilty for calling mama monster." Romeo just patted her head gently and told her to cheer up. He told her to forget about it and watched Rae's battle.

"Rae! Do your best! We are here with--" As Bella turned her eyes to the brown haired girl, the small bat literally could feel her eyes bulging out. The crowd were cheering loudly, whistling and having their noses bleeding. What is this? Are they having a --

"Rae!"

With Fairy Tail Team A, Gray tried his best to hide his bleeding nose by covering it with his palm. The Dark Enchantress wore a revealing bikini and held an innocent look on her face as she put an arm under her breasts, biting her lower lip that made the crowd went wild.

"Ne, do I look cute like this?"

Natsu just stared at the brown haired girl longingly, hearing a faint shout from Lucy at him to cover his nose. Rae lifted her lips when Jenny decided to go sexy. She changed into another bikini. This time she decided to let her brown hair free. She wore a crimson red bikini, fitting her pale skin.

She ruffled her hair and looked at the crowd with wildness on her face. She laid on her side and revealed them her curves. "What about this?" Jellal choked on his breath, feeling his face grew red.

"Ah! Rae-sama is so beautiful!" Juvia had stars in her eyes when she stared at the Diabolic Divine Slayer. Laxus only let out a tch as he didn't realize his face did turn red as well. Jenny sat on her bum and spread her legs, pulling down the top with a smile. The crowd once again went wild, voting for their choices.

"As expected, pretty impressive. It has been a while since I've done this kind of thing. I didn't think you'd agree to do a pinup idol showdown." Jenny got up and gave Rae a smug smirk. The brown haired girl ruffled her hair and let out a small chuckle.

"Oh honey, you have no idea how wild I could be. This pinup is nothing to me. I heard you are with Hibiki now, huh?" The brown haired girl trailed her eyes to Blue Pegasus and landed them on a certain mage. She could feel a longing stare from Jenny.