074

"We just spent one day in the Celestial Spirit World and three months went by in a flash." Bella and Happy mumbled as they slumped on the ground. It all happened in a blink of an eye. Apparently, a day in the Celestial Spirit World equaled to three months in human world.

How ironic it was. Haruka and Wendy hugged each other and cried loudly. There were only five days until the Grand Magic Games and they hadn't improved at all. "Even now, it's not too late! We can train like hell these last five days! All of you steel yourselves! We're not going to have time to sleep!" Erza's fighting spirit was literally on fire.

"Sounds good to me! I'm fired up about training like hell!" Natsu yelled and stood up, following Erza for a run. Rae furrowed her eyebrow when a pigeon with a note on its leg flew to her. Bella approached her and asked her what was that about. The brown haired girl caressed the bird and took the note.

"Dear, Fairy Tail. Come to the broken suspension bridge on the hill." Rae read it and shrugged when Lucy asked if she knew anything who was the sender. Then, Rae caught a familiar scent on the note. This scent! Don't tell me he's here! Tears were prickling the back of her eyes but the girl held them back.

"We should check it out. I assure you that everything is fine." Rae told them calmly as she noticed Erza was giving her a certain gaze. Everyone then agreed with her when Erza gave them daggers in her eyes. They went to the broken suspension bridge and it was really a broken bridge.

"What if it's a prank? Nobody's here!" Gray exclaimed as he looked down from the hill.

Then, the ground was shaking and the bridge was fixed itself. It's connected to the other bank. "This may be a trap after all!" Bella flew and sat on Rae's head. Erza turned around and gazed on Natsu creepily. The fire dragon slayer who felt the stare looked at Erza with shivers on his spine, seeing her dark grin.

She pushed him forward and Natsu quickly turned blue, getting motion sickness even on a hanging bridge. Natsu covered his mouth and glared at Gray who was teasing him being a wimp.

"Damn you, suspension bridge! I'll show you not to underestimate me!" He ran on the bridge with his blue face even the bridge was wobbling, causing Haruka to let out giggles. He then proved the rest that the bridge was indeed safe for anyone to cross it.

They crossed the bridge and walked deep into the forest for around half in hour.

"Come out, wherever you are!" Gray called out for anybody who sent the note. Erza then exclaimed it's for their better if the sender was a strong opponent. Rae bit her lip and followed his scent, eyeing around.

Then, a smile slowly crept up on her face when her eyes landed on three figures ahead. They stopped on her tracks and Erza stood in front of them protectively. The three figures approached them and Rae saw Natsu was slowly picking up the scent.

"Thank you for coming here, Fairy Tail." Tears were pooling in Rae's eyes when she heard his voice. Erza held a shock face as everyone was speechless as well. The three figures pushed down their cloaks and revealed their faces. Erza had taken a few step back unconsciously.

There they were, Jellal, Meldy and Ultear from Grimoire Heart. "You haven't changed, Erza. Have you already heard how I escaped? Although I did not intend to-" The blue haired man averted his eyes away from the red head. Meldy and Ultear were the ones who broke him out of prison.

But, they weren't their enemies now.

Ultear told them that she wanted to at least helped the people whose lives she had messed up since there's no way he could make up for them with the rest of her life. Jellal for example. "Don't feel guilty. We were both possessed by the dark side. And that's in the past." Jellal stated as he hung his head down low in shame when Erza asked him if he had regained his memories.