099

Rae stirred in her sleep on the bed. Her arm flung to her side to hug someone but only to find no one beside her. Her eyes snapped open as she frantically got up. She looked around for any sign of the blue haired man. "Jellal?" Her heart started to beat fast, worrying about the man.

Then, her eyes caught something on the desk beside the table. It was a letter. Rae rubbed her eyes like a kid and mumbled something under her breath. Grabbing a scrunchie on the desk, she tied her brown hair into a bun. She placed her feet on the floor and took the letter.

A yawn escaped her mouth unladylike, making her released a heavy sigh. She smelled the letter and smiled to herself. She loved his scent, it smelled like home.

My dear Rae,

Good morning, love. I know you must be looking for me right now but ease yourself, I'm alright. Meldy just told me, Ultear is missing and it worries me. I'm with Meldy, we're going to find her. Hope nothing happens to her.

Enough of that. On the table, there's a cup of coffee, I made it for you. It's the least I can do before leaving you. I'm sorry for leaving. I love you, Rae. And I will always come back for you. My home is with you. This heart only belongs to you.

Please take care of yourself and remember to have a rest. Send my regards to Haruka and Erza. Thanks to them, our date yesterday went great. Minus the terror. Yes, I asked for their help. Yesterday was everything I've ever wanted. Being together with you openly.

Being able to call you my girlfriend in the crowd. Being able to hold your hand, to kiss your lips, to make you laugh. Everything I ever did with you was perfect. Just being with you was perfect. You're absolutely beautiful, Rae. And I am so lucky to have you in my life.

I am watching you sleeping right now. Call me a creep all you want but if you are in my place, you would find yourself unable to tear your eyes away from your own beauty. Till we meet again, love. Please refrain yourself from getting hurt.

I love you, my Rae.

Your Jellal.

The girl smiled to herself and hugged the letter to her chest. "I love you, Jellal." She whispered to no one and threw herself on the bed with a giggle. Rae could feel herself giggling like a schoolgirl having a crush and that thought alone made her giggling even more.

She was happy with him. And that's perfect.

___________________

Rae went to Honey Bone inn to meet up with the rest as it's time to head home. Magnolia. Her eyes brightened as she saw Haruka waving at her. Bella flew to the girl and as usual, she sat on her head. Rae then heard Natsu whining about not riding the carriage.

Her silver eyes looked at her left and her hand patted a horse gently. Wendy told them that Garou Knights had arranged the ride for them, leaving Rae confused about who were Garou Knights.

However, she seemed didn't mind about it as Natsu grabbed her hand. He pleaded her to help him with his motion sickness as Wendy couldn't do it. The young girl had used up so much magic these past few days and it will take a while before she's charge up again.

Gray muttered about him being a troublesome causing the Fire Dragon Slayer screamed shut up at him. Rae calmed both boys down and looked at the pink haired boy with a sigh. She told him to get closer and as she wanted to cast a spell, Erza already had knocked him out.