032

Lucy Heartfilia glanced around with Happy in her arms, trying to find a brown haired girl and a certain Fire Dragon Slayer. As she failed to search for them, the concern in her heart was growing stronger. The girl asked the girl in armour if she had seen Rae and Natsu.

Erza could only shake her head. The Fairy Tail Ice Mage who had been listening to their conversation was clenching his fists. Where are you Rae? Everyone was already there.

"Where are Rae-san, Natsu-san and Jellal?" Wendy asked as she ran to them with her exceed, Carla flying beside her.

Ichiya from Blue Pegasus told her that he didn't see them. The blonde Celestial Spirit Mage put her hand on her mouth, holding back a sob. Onee-san, where are you? Then, she heard flapping sounds above. Lucy and the rest looked up and saw something flying.

The Heartfilia youngest daughter saw Bella was flying holding Natsu in her hands. She called out for the bat and Bella looked down. Lucy glanced at her right and saw a flying demon-like holding Jellal. Bella and Rae flew down and put both boys on the ground. Lucy went to Bella and hugged her.

She asked her where was Rae and the little bat pointed at the demon-like behind her. The demon-like was breathing heavily and her body was swaying. Then, everyone witnessed dark mists was coming out from her body and the demon-like had turned to a brown haired girl.

Natsu who had awaken, rubbing his eyes and settling his eyes on the brown haired girl beside him. He quickly wrapped his arms around her when her body was falling to the ground. Bella flew to him and quickly she checked the wounds on the girl.

Lucy breathed out slowly, feeling at ease seeing her sister was alright. Natsu put her head on his lap and brushed her hair from her face. Then, his eyebrow was furrowed when he heard cries escaping her lips. Like she was in pain. He lifted his head and found himself sharing a glance with the little bat.

"What's on her arm?"

Happy flew to them and rolled up the sleeve on Rae's arm. Erza who had been watching them let out a gasp. "That's the poison I got before." Lucy asked them in panic on how did she get those as she thought Rae had sucked the poison out. Bella hung her head down.

"She took the poison for Erza. The poison should be disposed by turning her energy to its cure but since she had used a lot of magic to beat Midnight and Zero, her energy wasn't enough to heal it. And now, that poison will kill her." Bella yelled out, gripping Rae's clothes in her tiny fists.

The bat shouted at the girl for being reckless and stupid. Natsu clenched his fists and found himself looking at the Sky Dragon Slayer. He asked the young girl if she could heal the brown haired girl.

Carla interrupted him saying Wendy had used up too much of her Healing Magic and it could risk her life if she used it again.

Bella flew to Wendy and bowed down to her, crying. "Please save Rae! If you don't heal her, she will die and I would lose half of my heart! I'm begging you. Please save her." Lucy bit her lower lip and she bowed down too, begging the young girl to save her sister.

Carla stared down at the bat and the girl with mixed feeling and she turned to look at Wendy. The young girl nodded her head to her exceed and put her hand on the bat. "Don't worry, I will do my best to heal her!" Bella stared at her face with no words escaping her mouth, feeling grateful.

She looked at Lucy and both of them shared a joy. Wendy walked to Rae and knelt down. The Sky Dragon Slayer put her hands on Rae's body and used her Healing Magic to cure the poison. Bella stared at her in amazement as she saw a blue light appeared on Rae's body.