045

"We are from another world. And there's a Fairy Tail in that world too. I'm sorry for confusing all of you about Edolas Rae. We've come here to save rescue our friends. In our world, Erza is on our side and our most trusted friend." The brown haired girl bowed her head down, explaining everything to them.

She looked at the other person of her sister with a soft smile. Edolas Lucy clenched her fists and looked down on her feet. Rae walked to her and took her hands in hers. "Gomen, Lucy for lying to you. I'm sure your Rae loved you so much and she just wanted the best for all of you."

She then got an idea. The girl asked Edolas Lucy for something belonged to Edolas Rae. "Why do you want it?" Everyone watched Edolas Lucy gave the brown haired girl a necklace. A necklace that Edolas Rae really loved it. It was a present from Edolas Lucy.

They watched the brown haired girl took it and held it in her palms. Then, suddenly, the room was filled by dark shadows and the ground was shaking. Natsu immediately turned blue and slumped on the ground. Carla stared at the girl who was surrounded by mists with curiosity.

Edolas Lucy took a step back and she was confused on what was happening right now. "Onee-san?" Then, the ground stopped shaking and they saw the brown haired girl had changed into a blonde girl. Edolas Lucy put a hand on her mouth with shock.

"Lucy, I miss you." Edolas Rae smiled at her sister and everyone let out a cry.

Edolas Lucy quickly scrabbled on her feet and tackled her, pulling the girl in a hug. "Onee-san, I miss you much! Why did you do that? Why did you sacrifice your life for us? See, now you're gone because of me. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not being strong enough to save you. I'm sorry for being such a bad sister."

Edolas Lucy cried in her neck. Edolas Rae caressed her head and held her face in her hands. She wiped the tears on Edolas Lucy's face.

"It's alright. Don't ever blame yourself because of what happened. That was my choice and my will. You don't have to feel guilty about it. Just live your life and be happy. Live your life for the two of us. I can't stay much longer. Earthland Rae needed her magic. I love you, Lucy. Remember that. Wherever you are, I will always in your heart and I will always watch over you."

The older girl placed a kiss on her forehead and smiled at everyone. "I love you all. Goodbye, Fairy Tail." Then, the blonde haired girl changed back to the brown haired girl.

"Thank you." Edolas Lucy held her hand and smiled slightly. Rae shook her head and unclasped the necklace. She put in on hers and gave Edolas Lucy a hug.

"I don't know how but I can use my magic freely here. And we really need to save our friends. Just tell us how to get to the Royal City. Our friends have been sucked up by this world's king. If we don't rescue them soon, everyone will be converted into magic power and they'll be gone."

Everyone gasped at the fact they wanted to head to the Royal City. Edolas Wendy shook her head. She told them that they better stopped now if they valued their lives. Magic power was limited in Edolas and it's not eternity. It will be used up eventually so they did not have any chance to win against the king.

The Edolas Fairy Tail advised them to go back. Rae shared a look with the fire dragon slayer and she nodded at him. Natsu bowed and begged them to tell him where was the Royal City. They will save their friends no matter what happened.

Rae narrowed her eyes when she saw a certain short white haired girl stepping back and went out.

Lisanna, I know it's you.

Rae and the rest left the Fairy Tail and walked to the Royal City as Edolas Fairy Tail told them it would take 5 days to walk there. Carla crossed her arms and rolled her eyes at the sight of the fire dragon slayer who was attempting to catch a frog.