031

Rae opened her eyes with a smirk and slurped the beam. The wind was starting to get stronger and Jellal took a step back, couldn't believe his eyes that he was seeing Rae eating the magic. Wendy looked at the older girl with shock plastered on her face.

Bella sat on Erza's head and held her tiny hand out to highfive the red head. The brown haired girl ate the beam and wiped her mouth, smirking. Then a sudden attack hit Nirvana's leg, stopping it from firing another beam. Rae looked up and saw Christina, the magic bomber.

Then, she heard Hibiki's voice in her head. "Thank goodness, you're alright Rae." Rae waved her hand to the magic bomber and she flew to the rest. Apparently, Hibiki and the rest managed to get Christina worked again. Hibiki told them how to stop Nirvana.

Rae put her hand on Wendy's head when the young girl sped and hugged her, saying a thank you. She smiled down at the blue haired girl. The Dark Enchantress lifted her head and heard the explanation from Hibiki.

The six leg-looking things on Nirvana were actually more like pipes that sucked up magic energy from the earth itself. The lacrima that regulated that absorption were located at where those legs joined the main body. And they just had to destroy those six lacrima in different locations at the same time in 20 minutes.

Rae clenched her fists, looking at every face in front of her. Then, she heard Brain's voice. Or more specifically, Zero's voice. He interrupted their telepathy and told them that he had listened to their plan and he won't let them destroyed the lacrima.

The brown haired girl narrowed her eyes when she heard him saying that he had destroyed three of her friends, the Fire Dragon Slayer, the Ice Mage and the Celestial Spirit Wizard. He was now standing in front of one of the lacrima and as long as he was there, destroying those lacrima was impossible.

Zero cut off his transmitter and Rae looked at her friends with a nod. They had to split up to different locations. They had three there, excluded Wendy as she backed away. Erza asked loudly if there's anyone who can move and Ichiya from Blue Pegasus answered her.

And that made four. Hibiki's voice had faded and Rae knew that his magic was running out. "Look, Christina is falling down!" Wendy pointed in the sky with a shaky voice. Rae looked up and quickly held her hands out, using her shadows to hold the magic bomber and flew it down on the ground slowly.

She heard a faint thanks in her head and the girl knew who it was. The girl breathed heavily and cast her Healing Magic on everyone. Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Happy, wake up. Wendy stared at the brown haired girl in amazement, feeling her energy was back.

Rae closed her eyes and concentrated on sending her healing magic to them. Wake up, Natsu. Her body swayed a little and Jellal quickly caught her. Bella flew to her with a panic look on her face.

"Rae, you're using too much healing magic!" The little bat held her hand. Erza watched the light came out from Rae's body and flowed to somewhere else. The red head bit her lower lip, hoping that Natsu and the rest would wake up. Rae groaned in Jellal's hold as dark veins started to appear on her arms.

The blue haired man furrowed his eyebrow and stared at the veins with questions. Natsu! Rae gritted her teeth and suddenly she heard his voice. A smile crept on her face. The girl smiled softly when she heard their voices.

"Thank goodness." Bella wiped her tears away when she heard Happy. Everyone took each lacrima to destroy it and Natsu picked the first one. Rae's body stiffened at his choice and she got up weakly. Jellal held her arms tightly, afraid that she will fall.

The girl nodded her head at him as a thank you and stood up straight slowly. She used her telepathy and told them that one of them will be facing Zero. They now had six people. Rae looked at Erza and Jellal, nodding her head.