015

Rae stood beside Lucy and Happy as the three of them watched the fight between Natsu and Gajeel. Apparently, their battle was equal. Then, both of them had crashed down on the ground and Gajeel was eating iron. Rae clenched her teeth, knowing the fact that he could gain his energy back by eating iron.

The girl watched Gajeel beat Natsu easily as the Fire Dragon Slayer was growing tired. He sent Natsu to the ground. Then, they heard a loud crash sound coming from outside. It was their guild. Rae could feel her heart was breaking, seeing the guild was falling apart. She then looked at her surrounding.

Natsu needed to eat fire. Machines. Explosion.

The girl asked Lucy to summoned her spirit, Sagittarius. She asked him to shoot at those machines. Lucy watched her spirit shot the machines and watched them exploded. The explosion had produced fire and Rae called out his name. "Natsu!" The Fire Dragon Slayer opened his mouth and ate the fire.

Rae spread her arms widely and used her Healing Magic to heal his wounds. Finishing his meal, Natsu gave them a big thumbs up. He sent attack to the Iron Dragon Slayer, hitting him on face hard. Gajeel was sent to a big rock and the building collapsed a little.

Gajeel then breathed out his iron magic but Natsu just deflected it with his bare hands. "How many people do you guys have to hurt before you're satisfied?" Natsu asked him as he looked at the opponent with a blank face.

"You're gonna regret you ever laid your hands on Fairy Tail! I'll show you that picking a fight with Fairy Tail was a mistake." He spoke up with a low tone voice. Gajeel used his iron hard fist and went to punch him but Natsu blocked him, causing cracks happened on his iron scales.

Natsu then punched him repeatedly with his fire. "This is for Levy, Jet, Droy, Nab, Macao, Gramps, Erza, Lucy and Rae!" He sent his last punch and knocked Gajeel out. Then, he punched him with bigger fire, saying that was for destroying their guild.

Rae stared at him with a proud smile on her face. Gajeel was thrown away and the building was falling apart. Rae told Happy to fly Lucy away from the destruction. The brown haired girl summoned her shadow wings and flew, looking for Natsu.

Then, she saw a pink haired boy was falling from the building. She sped to him and wrapped her arms around his waist, catching him. "Got you, Natsu." Natsu nuzzled in her neck, chuckling.

"I can't move right now." Rae held him tightly as she went down and laid him on her lap.

"You overdo it again, huh?" She brushed his hair aside and played with his pink hair. Lucy and Happy headed to them with big grins on their faces. Rae healed him and caressed his face softly. Then, she heard her. Her voice. Rae turned around quickly as her brown hair slapped her on face.

Erza!

Rae put Natsu on the ground gently and told them to stay put. Before the rest could say anything to her, the brown haired girl had already gone. She reached at the place where Jose was fighting with Erza. She could hear her groans as Jose had her held by his shade magic.

Rae jumped out and used her shadow magic to release Erza. "Rae!" The Titania let out a gasp as the girl caught her in her arms. Rae pushed Erza behind her.

"Get some rest, Erza. It's time for me to protect Fairy Tail."

"Why do you think you could defeat me now, princess?" Jose smirked as he lifted his fingers and flicked them. A dark pulse appeared and shot straight to Rae. The girl gave him a vicious smirk, standing still. She then opened her mouth and sucked the pulse, blasting it off again.

She disappeared and stood behind him as she sent a kick with lightning sparks on her leg direct to his torso. Jose was thrown to the wall, crashing hard. "Because I was faking being a weak and helpless girl before." The Dark Enchantress walked to him with her brown hair covered her eyes.