107

"That rat, Loke! Where'd he disappear to?" The Fire Dragon Slayer grumbled loudly under his breath as his eyes looked around. They had gone to Loke's world and it seemed there wasn't any trace of him. Rae walked to a ruin and put a hand on it, trying to read the ancient words.

She told Bella to use her sound waves to figure out Loke's whereabouts. Jellal spoke up, saying he's probably hiding somewhere else and Haruka nodded vigorously. Certainly, that place was perfect for playing hide and seek. Rae sniffed the air and smirked to herself, recognizing the scent.

Natsu nodded his head at her and crouched down. He knelt and put his nose close to the ground, crawling like a bug. Jellal just stared at the boy like he had grown another head. "If Natsu-san is going to do it, then so will I!" Wendy pumped out her fist and looked determined as ever before following Natsu from behind.

Haruka and Carla looked at each other weirdly and let out sighs. Jellal approached his girlfriend and walked beside her in case anything happened. Rae took a notice of it and turned her head to her right to give him a kiss on his cheek. They trailed after Natsu and Wendy and found themselves standing in front of some entrance to ancient ruins.

Loke's scent continued into there and it seemed like a place where danger just had to be waiting for them. Haruka inched closer to her mother and held Bella in her arms tightly. They walked inside and luckily, there were flames lighting up the entrance.

They were led to a weird room and Bella used sound waves. The bat told them that she felt a presence behind the wall. Natsu grinned to himself and asked them to take a step back. There's someone on the other side of the altar.

He punched through the wall and Rae let out a wince when small rocks fell on her head. The ground shook and Jellal darkened his eyes at the entrance. They went further and somehow there was a strange kind of staircase ahead. Rae could still smell Loke and she wondered if that was really his domain. It felt somehow different.

There should only be 12 Astral Spiriytus doors. If this isn't Leo's place, then where are we? Jellal stared at the staircase with his fists clenched together. Then, he caught something. The man quickly turned around and tugged the brown haired girl close to his chest.

"Duck!" Jellal shouted as he sent an attack to the intruder. Someone had attacked them with thermometers. Rae furrowed her eyebrow and recognized the smell. She stood up and glared at a green haired girl who was wearing a nurse uniform.

The wizard saint turned around to look at her daughter and her silver eyes landed on her blood. A thermometer had scratched Haruka on her arm. Rae gritted her teeth in anger. "Ophiuchus, the Serpent Bearer. How dare you?" The brown haired girl raised her hand and called upon shadows to attack the spirit.

Ophiuchus smirked at the girl and blocked the shadows with her chart cutter. She eyed Jellal with a grin and Rae clenched her fists together. She sent magic stethoscopes to grab the Dark Enchantress and Jellal cut them in time. He stood in front of her protectively.

Apparently, Ophiuchus was the administrator of Astral Spiriytus and she could control anything there. Rae told the rest to step back as she could handle the spirit alone. The girl lifted an eyebrow when she didn't hear a protest from Natsu. Usually, he would be in rage if someone told him to stay put.

Rae turned around and put a hand on her forehead. Natsu and the rest were tied up by stethoscopes and they were getting a dental treatment. Natsu looked like he did enjoy the hospitality though while the girls and Happy were suffering.

Jellal made a weird face at them and quickly shook off the distraction. He sped forward and punched the girl on the face, sending the spirit to the wall. Rae continued his attack with her Shadow Magic and Haruka stared at the couple in amazement.