094

Rae breathed heavily as she leaned on her spear. The battle was equal and it shouldn't be. Rae was way stronger than her but Kagura held hatred towards the girl and that got her stronger. Kagura stood on her feet and glared at the wizard saint. Rae shook her heard with a chuckle.

"It has been a long time since I fight this serious. That strength. Does it stem from your grudge against Jellal? Or your grudge against me?" Kagura tightened her grip on her sword and threw a kick to Rae but the brown haired girl just grabbed her leg and slammed her on the ground.

"I don't know what he had done to you. I don't care what kind of grudge you have against Jellal. But Millianna has started walking towards the future, so leave her out of it. Erza told me everything. She told me about your hatred towards him. She told me how happy Millianna was when she finally escaped that fate!"

Rae ducked her head and told the girl slowly. Kagura gritted her teeth and screamed at her, telling she didn't know a thing about them. It's Millianna's will. And her will was the same. She's going to kill Jellal. Upon hearing the sentence, Rae darkened her gaze.

"Why do you love him? What do you see in him? Jellal is a murderer! He killed Simon! My brother! How can you love a murderer? I hate him! I loathe him! Didn't he betray you? Didn't he try to kill you? And now, you love him?" Kagura yelled loudly and held Rae's chin in her palm.

She picked her up like a doll and threw her against the wall. Rae went blank and dropped to the ground.

"We were poor but happy. However, that happiness suddenly came to an end which the child hunts."

She escaped and searched for her brother for years. Then, she met Millianna. That's when she knew Jellal had killed him. That's when she made a new vow. To unsheathe the sword only when it was time to kill Jellal. Rae slumped on the ground with her hands clenched together.

Kagura is Simon's younger sister?

She stood up and the wind suddenly blew stronger. The clouds started to darken and dark mists came out from her body. Kagura widened her eyes and she had unconsciously taken a few steps back. Rae opened her eyes just to reveal her crimson red eyes.

Kagura covered her face with her arm as she felt strong wind hit her face. "Shut up! Diabolic Divine Slayer Secret Art: Ephialtes Deat-"

Then, came another girl. "Rae! Stop it!"

The brown haired girl regained herself back when she heard a voice calling out her name. The mists faded away and the sky turned normal again. Kagura gripped her sword when her eyes caught a red head called Erza Scarlet stopping the wizard saint.

Erza had stopped Rae from killing her. The red head had tears in her eyes. She turned her head to look at the dark brown haired girl. "Millianna wasn't there then. It was only me, Rae, Jellal, Natsu and Simon. True, Jellal may be at fault for Simon's death but Jellal didn't kill him. It was me."

Erza hung her head down and Rae widened her eyes at the reveal. The brown haired girl shook her head and asked her friend what was she talking about. "No, Rae. It's the truth. My weaknesses killed Simon." Rae pushed her hands away and screamed at Erza to stop lying. Kagura heard it loud and clear.

She put her trembling hand on the sword and her eyes were crying. Erza cried at the sight and pushed Rae away from her as Kagura sped to her, drawing her sword out. "ERZA!" The brown haired girl screamed for her friend as the blow from Kagura's attack was strong.