044

"Man, that was some tiring departure." Rae covered her eyes with her hand when she felt the light hit her on face. She rubbed her eyes and her mouth was opened when she saw beautiful sights. They flew through the floating island and saw a lot of strange plants and animals.

Natsu yelled at them, pointing a river flowing in the sky at them excitedly. Then, Happy and Carla's magic had worn out and all of them let out screams, falling from the sky. Rae sped and tried to grab them but they were heavy and soon dragged her with them, falling onto a plant.

Wendy asked them what was happening and Carla crossed her arms, reminding them that they can't use magic freely there. "And again, why can I use it like normal?" Rae asked the white exceed as she pulled Natsu since his head was stuck in the plant.

Carla shook her head as she didn't really know. Rae let out a sigh and brought them down. They walked through the forest and Natsu tried to use his nose to smell something but he couldn't as there were so many things he had never smelled and he can't tell what was what.

Happy was still hungry and his stomach wouldn't stop grumbling. Rae laughed at the silly cat and patted his head. Carla reminded them that they needed to get in disguise. Rae let out a sigh when Natsu put some flowers on her head.

This wasn't a disguise. It's camouflage.

The girl wanted to tell him but he looked so proud with his work. She breathed out and decided to just roll with it as she wore flowers petals as her dresses and a blooming daisy on her head. They soon found themselves at the floating river and saw there's a man fishing there.

Rae put a hand on her forehead when she found Natsu already had gone to the man and asked him if he knew where was Fairy Tail. The man screamed in fright and ran away making Natsu stared at him dumbfounded. Carla scolded him for being an idiot and the Fire Dragon Slayer slumped his shoulders.

They walked through a lake on a root bridge and Happy saw there's a fish down there. Natsu raised his fist and he was keen to defeat it when they discovered it was a huge catfish. Rae was about to stop but the idiot had fooled himself by jumping on the fish and punched it.

And he forgets the fact that he can't use magic freely in this world.

Rae jumped after him and kicked the fish, teleporting them to somewhere else. They landed on another island and Natsu was sulking when Carla shouted at him for being an idiot again. Wendy calmed her down and suddenly they heard footsteps. They looked ahead and saw two men.

Happy lied to them, saying they were travelers who had lost their way. Rae stared at those men weirdly when they bowed down at him. They called him exceed. Natsu was about to ask them about Fairy Tail but got cut off when those two men ran away. Rae looked at Carla with a shaking head.

Happy asked them if he was scary earlier. They continued walking and Natsu had stepped on a bouncing mushroom which lead them got thrown away. "Natsu, you baka!" Rae yelled at the top of her lungs. Somehow, after being thrown away for a couple times, all of them found themselves landing in a treehouse.

Rae told them to borrow some clothes there for disguises. She opened the closet and took a black dress. The brown haired girl changed her clothes and decided to wear her jacket with it. She helped Wendy tied her hair and smiled at the girl. Rae took a cloak and hid her face under it.

Then, Natsu let out a scream, telling them Fairy Tail was just in front of them. The building was different but there was the guild mark on it. Natsu and Wendy ran to it and pushed the door open. Rae trailed after them and furrowed her eyebrow at the sight inside.

Everyone's safe but there's something really different. They sneaked in and hid under a table. Rae narrowed her eyes when she saw Gray who wore too many layers of clothes asking Juvia if she wanted to go on a job with him. Natsu widened his eyes at the ice mage.