138

Truthfully, Blaire assumed that there's nothing left for both of them when she found out, he's lying to her all this time. She's afraid that what they had was gone. Then, when he put his lips on hers got her thinking of the start. And it echoed a spark and she remembered the magic electricity. She closed her eyes as he leaned in closer.

Tears filled her eyes and in a moment, he pressed his lips against hers, her body loosened and her hands touched his shoulders. He kissed her and the world fell away. The sounds of guests clapping just faded in the slow and soft kiss that was comforting in ways the words never would be. She shouldn't feel like this. She should be mad at him.

Zeref rested his hand below her ear, his thumb caressing her cheek as their breath mingled. He ran his other fingers down her spine, pulling her closer until the was no space left between them and he could feel the beating of her heart against his chest. He had been imagining how warm her lips would feel pressed up against his own for a long time and now, he finally got the chance.

Blaire shut her eyes tightly and looked in her heart. There's a light in the dark, still a flicker of hope and love that he first gave to her, that she wanted to keep when they first met. Please don't leave me. Please stop pretending. Stop this game. She had told him everything about how she felt towards the Emperor and now he knew. She thought what they had was gone but clearly she's wrong.

She wanted this to end and won't las too long because she's afraid of him deceiving her once again. Yet, her body betrayed her by giving in to him. To his touch. The smell of him filled her nose and she's drowning. "Please stop." The girl managed to croak and her tears trickled on his skin. Zeref snapped out of it and pulled away slowly.

The guests were still clapping their hands as they were completely unaware of what's happening between those two. Zeref reached his hand out to wiped the tears on her but Blaire just took a step back and wiped it on her own. The girl bit her lip and still felt his touch on hers. Blaire anxiously smoothed out the invisible crinkles on her dress.

"Mama!"

Larcade came running to her and the girl quickly masked her sadness with a huge smile. She crouched down and picked the boy up when he spread his arms to her. The little boy held her face in his small hands and rubbed his nose to hers. "You are so beautiful, mama!" Blaire tilted her head and thanked him, telling him that he looked so adorable in tux.

Her family walked to her and congratulated her on the wedding. She even introduced Larcade to her parents and the couple were completely in love with the little boy on the spot. Zeref approached them and chatted with her family while his hand was resting on her waist, causing her to put her hand on his, to stop him.

Leaving Larcade with her mother, the bride excused herself to go to the loo, needing to escape from people and him. She needed to get away from there. Blaire smiled softly at the guests waving their hands as her heels quickly tapped on the floor to run. She didn't know where she's going but all she knew was, she needed to get out of there.

The girl kept turning right and left and her tears just kept falling. She choked on her sob with her hand was put over her mouth. She found herself a room and there's no one there. Blaire ran to the balcony and slammed her hands on the rail in anger, sadness, frustration and sorrow. She screamed loudly to let it all out.

"Blaire."

Turning around swiftly, Blaire hardened her silver eyes at the guy whom she called husband. Just why did she climb the wall of love and just to fall so far? The girl let out a laugh and held the dress, bowing down to him mockingly. "Your Majesty, what could I do for you? Perhaps, I should expose my secrets about my affair with a black magic wizard, Zeref?"