156

Using a sword she summoned earlier, Blaire cut the water Poseidon had sent in half and knocked aside arrows from Artemis in such incredible speed then Ares suddenly appeared behind her, swinging his spear over her head which she dodged easily by ducking her head. She teleported behind them and demanded astrals to devour them.

Ares swung his spear to clear the way and Artemis protected Lucy and Haruka from those spirits. Clearly obvious to Poseidon's plan, Blaire fisted her right hand in the air and controlled the water before it could hit her then turned the direction of it to Fairy Tail members. He raised another pool of water to encounter it, breathing thoroughly his mouth.

"Is this all you got?" Blaire moved her head and blocked Artemis's hand as the demon spirit decided to have a combat battle, didn't want to do any more damage in the town. She threw a kick to Blaire's side and the blonde girl blocked it then snatched her leg to throw her onto Poseidon, giving Ares a chance to attack her.

The girl tilted her head and caught his fist, suppressing a smirk that annoyed him so much because of her typical cockiness. Ares retracted his hand strongly and kicked her on the stomach, sending her crashing to a tree. Blaire let out a small groan and pouted her lips when she saw dirt on her clothes. "Not my jacket."

Happy knitted his eyebrows as he watched the girl getting anxious over small matters regarding her jacket. He was thinking about something. Then, Haruka said something about missing characters and Blaire told her that must be because of Natsu. Lucy widened her eyes and asked the girl what did she mean by that.

"He's dead."

Gray couldn't believe his ears and his gaze dropped on his palms, seeing the usual grin on the pink haired boy's face in his head. He remembered that Natsu had promised them that he would be fine. He promised to bring them back to Fairy Tail. He promised to stay alive. "You're lying. Natsu isn't dead!"

Blaire rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulders carelessly before casting another spell on those three which knocked them on the ground hard. "You have to accept it. Fairy Tail is now doomed. Zeref is going to destroy this world." She gave them a mock sympathy, saying they better stopped defying her.

Happy wiped his tears with his little paw, hoping the friend who grew him up in Fairy Tail would come to her sense. His Rae was someone soft and warm. And now, she's gone, turning into this cold creature that thought of humans nothing but a nuisance."So, you're going to let him do that? Just like that? I want you back! I want my Rae back!"

"Shut up, exceed!" Blaire snapped her head to him and flashed him her red eyes, catching Ares's movement above her then she raised her hand upward and blasted a beam straight at him. Poseidon and Artemis accelerated to her and clashed their weapons together, in return, Blaire just encountered it with her force.

"Lu-chan! What happened to you?!"

Her heart dropped and Blaire turned around to look at the Celestial Spirit Mage, only to see red veins formed on her body. Gray frantically called out for her in panic as the girl wasn't responding. Red veins climbed to her face and she's in shock. Blaire looked at her hand and saw her holding a magic pen, clenching her fists. The contents of the book began to overtake her body.

"Lucy, snap out of it!"

"Something inside me is burning! But-I can also use-this as a clue. If I follow this magic power, I might-" Lucy screamed in agony and Happy could feel the heat from her body. His paw touched her skin and he retracted her hand quickly as the heat burned his skin. Haruka looked at her aunt worriedly, asking the Ice Mage if he could cool her down temporarily.

"You might be able to rewrite the demon inside Natsu. But, Lu-chan, if you do that, you'll-"

"I'll be fine."