106

"Abnormal weather and changes in natural phenomena have had major repercussions in people's lives, recently. Drought continues in a previously verdant rural area. People are losing their minds because of these weird major changes."

The Diabolic Divine Slayer read the reports of things happened lately with a shaking head. She threw the pictures of whales dying on the table. Her head raised a little to look at the rest Magic Council Members. Grand Doma nodded his head and asked if anyone had any guess on what had happened.

All of those sudden weird weather and natural disasters just didn't sound sane. Rae knew the guys in Fairy Tail must be busy with jobs as requests were flooding in from villages and towns all over the place. And there she was, stuck in the meeting with those old geezers.

The brown haired girl suppressed a sigh as she was aching to leave. She asked the Chairman of the Magic Council if he had anything for her. Gran Doma only looked at her blankly and asked if she could take a look on the case. Rae lifted an eyebrow and shrugged nonetheless.

She pushed her chair back and slowly stood up. Her silver eyes darkened and her head nodded. Turning around with a swift, the girl waved a hand sassily at them and walked out of the room. She lifted her head and looked at the dark sky. It's going to rain again.

She decided to walk back in the rain, wanting to look around and search for something unusual. Then, she heard some kind of roars of lion in the atmosphere. Rae raised an eyebrow, feeling the roars were familiar.

What is exactly happening?

The girl pulled her jacket close to her body while the raindrops trickled her skin. She rubbed her hands together to warm them up as she walked passed an orphanage. Her feet stopped and her eyes lingered on kids playing around inside as it was raining.

A small smile slowly crept up on her face, watching big grins on those faces. She found herself smiling to herself while chuckling.

"Hey."

Then, Rae turned around and stumbled over her boot. Her body was falling forward and that's when a hand caught her waist. Her silver eyes looked up and they brightened up. He made a face to her and helped her up.

The brown haired girl tilted her head aside and gave him a soft smile as he stared at her face, curing his longing feeling for her.

"Welcome home, Jellal."

"I'm home, Rae."

She quickly leaped and threw her arms around him, letting out a breath. Jellal held her close to his body and breathed in his favourite scent. Rae leaned forward and put a hand on his cheek, gently caressing his face. He leaned against her palm and slowly connected their lips, sealing the kiss.

There was no word could describe how much she miss his warmth. Rae closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his lips in the cold rain. Her hands cradled his face gently as her fingers caressed his skin, feeling the heat despite the cold air. Jellal closed his eyes and sank in her kiss.

"I miss you, Jellal."

"I love you."

The blue haired man placed a quick peck on her lips before pulling away. He still had his hand on her waist, though. He looked around and asked her what was she doing there in the rain while taking off his robe. He put the robe on her body then pulled her hand to take a cover under a roof.

The girl hugged the robe securely and flipped her brown hair, trying to make it looked more decent. She told him about the strange cases happened in Magnolia. Weird weather changing was happening and she's pretty sure it's a bad sign. She wanted to take a look around there, observing the weather with her own eyes.