068

Rae headed back to others, telling them to stop worrying as she was fine. Michelle wouldn't stop hugging her, crying loudly. Said, she was guilty for not be able to save the older girl. They reached to an old Zetopian church. Lucy read the book and confirmed that they were at the right place.

Bella looked around and stated that she will get a bird's-eye view. Haruka nodded and eyed around. Then, her head turned around when she heard some crash sound behind. It was Natsu. The young girl quickly rushed to the pink haired boy and asked him if he's alright.

"Rae-chan! I found you!" Rae stopped on her track and narrowed her silver eyes at the pitchy voice. She eyed Dan weirdly and Rae was pushed behind by Natsu who had his fist thrown to the man. And again, Natsu touched his weapon and got himself turned tiny.

Bella caught him and Rae told Lucy and Michelle to step back when Dan walked to her. "Acid Bomb!" Haruka attacked him and clicked her tongue as Dan blocked the hit with his shield. Rae stopped and told her daughter that she will end up destroying the place if they attacked him.

They mustn't use magic there.

"Rae-pyon! Come, with God as our witness, let's continue with our wedding ceremony!" The wizard saint gritted her teeth and stood on her feet with her head held high. Alright, I can't hold myself more. Looks like I need to do this on my own.

The girl dodged his hug and kicked Dan on his head. She quickly backflipped him and threw the man to the wall, knocking him out immediately. Michelle and Lucy stared at the brown haired girl with mouth opened and even drooled over her.

Then, the wall surprisingly started to glow and Rae covered her eyes with her hand. She squinted her silver eyes and saw a huge clock part. The impact just now must have activated the hidden device thing. Natsu put his arm around Rae's shoulder and gave her his grin, showing off his canines. "That's my Rae."

The brown haired girl rolled her eyes and jabbed him on the stomach with a smile on her face. Lucy stared at the clock part with a huge grin, feeling joy. Then, she heard a gasp behind. Dan was awaking and Natsu threatened him to have a battle again but Dan just shook his head.

"No, I've lost completely. I couldn't fight my love. If she wants to hit me, then I would be glad to accept it." Dan crossed his arms and sent a wink to the brown haired girl making her shivered at his face. Michelle asked him if he finally could tell them about Legion's goal all along.

Dan let out a sigh and told them to let him fill in on who he was and what his aim was. Then, he began to tell them about his love life which made Rae grew a tick on her head. Apparently, he was dumped by a girl who had resemblance to Rae.

Haruka shared a weird look with Romeo as the boy gave her a shrug. Dan didn't tell much except he was following Byro's orders to gather the parts of the clock. Rae put a hand on her forehead and shook her head.

What am I expecting? Of course he wouldn't tell us right away. Too caught in her thoughts, she didn't even realize Dan already had his arm around her body. Natsu grew annoyed and punched him on the face. Lucy asked her sister where was Coco, the other Legionnaire.

Rae shrugged and corrected Haruka when her daughter talked bad about the girl. Said, Coco was still good at heart.

"Dear me, I came to see what the outcome was. It appears you've met unexpected difficulties, Dan, Coco."

Hearing a loud voice booming in the church, Rae clenched her fists at the voice. She quickly pushed Haruka aside as the church was collapsing when Byro and his octopus crashed the wall. Rae held her daughter and looked at Coco who was apologizing to her leader with a frown.