039

It had been three days since Haruka had joined Fairy Tail and Team Natsu. The little girl lived with Rae and Erza and she was loved by everyone in the guild. Somehow, she had managed to steal everyone's heart with her cuteness. Even Gajeel was being soft when he talked to her.

Apparently, Haruka had the same magic as her sister. Acid Magic but the little girl couldn't control it better yet. Ever since then, Rae was the one who taught her on how to control her magic. Everyone in the guild would love to babysit her. Easy words, she was lovable.

Rae was glad to see Haruka could start her new life in Fairy Tail and every night she saw Haruka would stand by the window and stared at the sky for a while. The brown haired girl knew that she missed Karin. She had accepted the way Haruka called her mama.

Now, Team Natsu had gone for a job. They had to collect medicinal plants at Mount Hakobe and Haruka was very excited to go as it was her first job. "Oh my, you sure are happy, Haruka. Good." Erza nodded her head at the grinning little girl who was walking beside her.

Bella shared a grin with the bright pink haired girl as she wanted to walk by herself. Rae asked the little girl if she was feeling cold and she could join Lucy and Wendy in Horologium. Haruka shook her head and exclaimed that she was strong. The cold never bothered her anyway.

Gray snickered at her words and praised her, teasing Lucy for being a wimp compared to Haruka. Rae shook her head with a smile and offered Natsu some fire when he was complaining on how he was very hungry non stop. Natsu gave her a grin and thanked her.

Rae nodded her head and let out a sigh seeing Gray was taking off his clothes as usual. "Gray, your clothes." The Ice Mage let out a yelp and covered his body with his hands making Haruka giggled cutely at him.

"Pervert!" Erza jerked her head and grabbed her shoulders, asking her where did she learn that word. Haruka continued giggled and pointed at the Fire Dragon Slayer who was whistling as if nothing happened.

"Haruka! Your innocence!" The girl in armour cried and sent a glare at Natsu who was looking pale. Rae shook her head when Erza decided to punch the fire dragon slayer and the ice mage. Erza is so protective of Haruka.

Happy asked Bella if those medicinal plants really existed and rumors about them can make someone's magic became temporarily stronger were true. The bat pursued her lips and shrugged saying she didn't know.

Natsu then started to call out for those herbs as if it can talk making a tick grew on Gray's head. Later, both of them were clashing heads and sending glares to each other. Haruka let out a laugh seeing them looking funny with droopy eyes.

"Bastard, bastard!" She repeated the curse word from them making Erza fell on her knees. Bella and Happy tried to stop Haruka from saying more bad words but she seemed to be enjoying it very much.

"Stop ruining her innocence!" Erza knocked their heads hard and glared while Rae was calming her down. The red head pulled their ears and dragged them as both boys screamed at her.

They continued their walks to search for those herbs. Haruka was having stars in her eyes when Rae had mentioned about the flower appreciation ceremony tomorrow.

"Magnolia Town's cherry blossoms were really beautiful. Once night comes, the petals will turn into rainbow colours. Everyone will pack their own food and meet up under that rainbow-coloured cherry blossom tree. They'll watch it for the entire day and have a real blast celebrating."

Haruka listened to Rae with full focus as she was excited to see the tree. "Can I go?" She asked in a cute voice and Rae smiled at her. Bella flew to Haruka and sat on her head.