083

"Yukino, ganbatte!" Rae turned her attention to Sabertooth Team designated place and found herself smiling at the exceed named Frosch. Frosch truly was cute. Then, her eyes settled on the girls. They bet their lives so whoever loses dies, huh? Such a waste.

"It's your bad luck to be standing before a member of Sabertooth." Rae widened her eyes when she saw a celestial spirit key in Yukino's hand. I thought Lucy was the only one celestial spirit mage. There's another one? I see. Yukino opened the Gate of the Fish, Pisces.

It's one of those 12 Zodiac Gate. Two huge fish came out and headed straight to Kagura. Kagura just dodged the attacks with just the slightest movements. She had a good reflex. She was deftly dodging Pisces' fierce attacks.

"If you're so good at dodging, then all I need to do is ground you." Yukino opened another gate, Libra. Rae rolled her eyes at the loud cheers when Libra appeared. It was a girl wearing a revealing attire.

"Don't worry. My heart only belongs to you." Jellal whispered in her ear, gripping her waist. Rae just jabbed his stomach and told him that was really cheesy. Jellal only let out a small laugh and wrapped his arms around her. Libra altered Kagura's gravity and it seemed Yukino got her.

Then, Pisces charged to her. Rae watched Kagura jumped and she was thrown to a statue. "Ouch! She was only able to escape the Celestial Spirit's gravity altering for a short time! Kagura is pinned to the statue! What a pinch!" Yukino ordered Pisces to attack Kagura once again.

Rae released a chuckle and shook her head. Then, her silver eyes settled on Pisces and Libra getting pinned down to the ground. "She can use gravity magic as well." Rae told her team as she saw they were confused on what was happening. Kagura got up and jumped down from the statue.

"You're going to make me open the 13th Gate?"

Rae leaned forward and muttered to herself. Did I hear that? There are 12 Zodiac Gates and hence 12 keys but I've heard rumors of a 13th key and an unknown Celestial Spirit that's superior to the other 12. Looks like this is a real deal. 14th Gate. I thought that is just a myth. That's why I haven't opened this yet.

Rae looked down on a black key in her hand. The key of a myth. Stuffing the key in her pocket, Rae calmed herself down and stared ahead. 13th Key was Ophiuchus, Gate of the Serpent Bearer. The arena was fill with dark mists and a huge serpent appeared.

This is Ophiuchus? Rae watched Kagura pulled her sword as the serpent was heading to her. "Blade of Resentment, Archenemy. Styles of the Unsheathed Sword." The brown haired girl widened her eyes at the magic. The serpent was slashed and it instantly went back to its world. Kagura ran to Yukino and attacked her.

"You made a cheap bet. Sometimes, mermaids eat tigers." Yukino fell onto the ground and laid there in shock.

"T-The match is over! The winner is Kagura Mikazuchi of Mermaid Heel!" Rae clapped her hands slowly, still deep in her thoughts. Was the Sabertooth girl weak or was the Mermaid Heel woman strong? The latter. Her silver eyes softened and the girl breathed out. The second day had came to its end. In the first place was Raven Tail with 36 points.

Second place, Fairy Tail Team B with 32 points, replacing Sabertooth who had went to the third place with 20 points. Fairy Tail Team A was still in the last place but it will definitely change soon. "It is strange, Rae. Even though the second day is over, I haven't sensed the magic power that I perceive every year." Jellal looked at his girlfriend.

Within the end of the second day, the couple decided to walk around the city for a while before heading back to their designated inn. "I can think of many possibilities. If it came from a person, maybe they're not in Crocus this time. Or maybe they're in Crocus, but not using the power." The pair stopped under a bridge.