043

Hey, if I'm in danger again sometime. Will you come and save me, Rae-chan? Rae gritted her teeth at the voice in her head. Lisanna. Bella pulled her hand and showed her Natsu and Happy ahead. The girl ran and walked beside the Fire Dragon Slayer.

"Ne, Natsu, why do you think Gildarts want to meet us?" Rae put her hands on her back as she turned around. Natsu shrugged and told her that Gildarts said he had some souvenirs for both of them. The fire dragon slayer held his fist out.

"I wonder if he brought me some rare flames from foreign lands or something." Rae smiled and walked beside him. Soon, both of them had reached at his house and Natsu pushed the door open. Rae walked in and saw Gildarts sitting on a chair.

It has been a long time since I've been here.

The girl introduced Bella to the mage and he let out a scream seeing a bat in his house. Rae put a hand on her forehead, shaking her head at his behavior. "Have things been going well between you two? How is Lisanna?" Gildarts laughed at the pink haired boy who he thought was embarrassed about the topic as Natsu was quite.

Rae looked away with her hands was clenched together. "Lisanna is dead. Two years ago."

Gildarts stopped laughing and looked down on his hands. I see, that's why Mira had changed. He apologized and Natsu nodded his head. "If that's what you wanna talk about, we're leaving." Natsu spoke with a deep voice and turned around.

Rae sighed and was about to walk out but Gildarts stopped them. "Natsu, I met a dragon on this job. I don't think it's the red one you've been looking for. It was a black dragon. At the holy Mount Zonia. And thanks to it, I failed the job. What will you do?"

Rae looked at the Fire Dragon Slayer who was clenching his fists. Natsu told him that he will ask it where Igneel was. Gildarts shook his head. "It's gone. It flies around the continent or maybe even the world. Take a look at this." He took off his robe and showed them his body.

Rae put a hand on her mouth, staring at his left arm and leg. "It basically all happened in a flash. I don't know what kind of guy this Igneel fellow is but the black one is an enemy to humanity. There's no doubt. A human can't beat it." Gildarts stared at Natsu with a sigh.

The pink haired boy corrected him, saying he could beat him. Rae crossed her arms and asked him on why did he call her too if this about dragons.

"I know who you are now. The Dark Enchantress, they call. A wizard saint. You are very strong. Ever since you are a kid, you always have this powerful energy around you. And you could defeat it. I can feel it." Gildarts told the brown haired girl as he nodded.

Natsu looked at his face and turned around, running away from them. Happy was about to follow him but Gildarts stopped the cat. "Give Natsu your support. A human can't beat it. A dragon might be able to. And one day, Natsu will." Gildarts stopped his sentence and shook his head, smiling at the exceed.

Rae bowed her head and excused herself, heading back to the guild with Happy and Bella flew behind her. Acnologia, huh?

_____________________

Rae headed to the guild with Haruka in her arms. She was clapping her hands and giggling. "Are you that excited to go Fairy Tail, Haruka?" Bella asked her as she saw the bright pink haired girl was looking at the guild mark on her hand.

"Fairy Tail! Fairy Tail!" Haruka giggled and nodded her head. Rae smiled and suddenly she felt something was off. Like something really bad would happen. The girl looked up to the sky and saw nothing happened. She shook her head and walked in the guild.