098

A blue haired man leaned on his elbow and stared at her delicate face. He spent his time watching her sleep, taking in every detail of her face, her bare body. The way the soft morning light touched her face cast a smile on his lips. He took it all.

The way her chest rose and fell with each breath. The girl laid there on the bed with her brown hair tickling her nose. He watched her scrunching her nose cutely and snuggling to his chest even more. Laying beside her on the bed was the best thing he ever felt.

He heard her breath and praised the One for that moment, for bringing their hearts together. In his eyes, she was the most enchanting sweet creature. Fitted her name, the Dark Enchantress. How ironic. Jellal thought of how he adored her so much. And how she made him happy.

He was overflowed with love for her. Only for the brown haired girl in front of him. He tucked her brown hair behind her ear and smiled to himself, thinking how lucky he was to have the girl. Then, right before his eyes, the girl opened her eyes, revealing his favourite colour.

Jellal softened his eyes. She had became even more radiant. More angelic as a beautiful smile lifted on her lips. "I love you." Those were her first words when she saw the face of someone she had given her heart to.

Rae breathed in his warm scent and put her head on his bare chest. He put his hand on her back and enjoyed the feeling of her in his hold. Feeling her placing light kisses on his chest, Jellal lifted an eyebrow and flipped them over. Him being on top of her.

A gasp escaped her lips and the girl just gave him an innocent look. Jellal narrowed his eyes teasingly and leaned down slowly to connect his lips with hers. Her breath hitched as he was getting closer. She still couldn't get used to it, always finding herself blushing when he looked at her like that.

Like she's his prey and he owned her. Not that she minded at all. Just about their lips close to each other, a hand clasped his mouth and Rae used her body to shove him aside. "What the-" Jellal yelped as his bum fell on the floor. Rae released a giggle and grinned like a Cheshire cat at him.

"No kisses before a shower."

The man raised an eyebrow, sitting on the floor with his elbow on his knee. His eyes trailed on her naked body shamelessly, holding a smirk on his lips. Rae only looked at him with her tongue stuck out. "Then, is that an invitation? Aren't you very eager, my lady?" Jellal asked the girl as he watched her face suddenly turned red as tomatoes.

He got up and slowly approached her. He walked to her and was about to trap her against the bathroom door but the girl had another trick. Rae quickly opened the door and sneaked in, slamming the door to his face. She let out a laugh as she heard him yelping in pain.

"Sorry! My legs are still sore!" The Dark Enchantress shouted loudly as she took a look of her figure in the mirror. Her cheeks reddened when her eyes caught many love bites on her neck and her chest.

"Well, that's what you get for tempting me last night!"

Rae only rolled her eyes at his words with a smile on her lips. She really needed to cover it up. She stepped into the shower with her toes flinching as they touched the chilled ceramic floor. Her mind was playing memories from last night. She would never get him out of her mind.

She couldn't. The girl bathed her skin with a huge smile plastered on her face.

_________________

As she wrapped the robe around her body, an idea flew in her head. Rae walked out from the shower and glanced her silver eyes around to search for him. Her heart was at ease when she found him at the balcony, staring outside. With his clothes on for sure.