108

Rae let out a groan as she was collided into Jellal. Ophiuchus just kept using her whistle to take them out. The blue haired mage wrapped his arms around the girl and landed on the ground. Rae darkened her gaze at her talking about Liberum Verus had reached its final phase and the Celestial Spirit King will be bathed in ultimate power.

She stood on her feet wobbly and stared at Ophiuchus with red eyes. "Shut up. Lucy, Yukino and the other Celestial Spirit Wizards are all connected to them. Their hearts are connected to the Celestial Spirits and I won't let you cut the connection between them and the Celestial Spirits."

"Onee-san."

Rae held back a wince and slashed the attack with her sword. The whistle thing was their problem and she just got an idea. The brown haired girl told Natsu and Jellal the plan through her telepathy magic and both of them seemed to be agreeing with her.

Rae looked at Lucy and the girls and saw them holding hands. Looked like they had a plan to destroy the globe. The Dark Enchantress smirked to herself and teleported behind the spirit. Using her enhanced speed, Rae kicked the whistle out of her hand while Jellal and Natsu attacked her.

"Diabolic Divine Slayer Secret Art: Hell's Geomancy!"

The Dark Enchantress spread her arms and revealed her red glowing eyes. Suddenly, the sky erupted and the ground shook terribly. Then, one by one, the scales on Ophiuchus's body exploded and the girl was screaming in pain. Jellal and Natsu stared the spirit with smirks on their faces.

She was losing. Rae clasped her hands together and muttered a word softly through the loud rumbling sound.

"She did it!"

Her serpent body was destroyed and Ophiuchus faded in light. At the same time, the globe had broken and the constellations were gone. Jellal caught Rae in her arms and noticed her clothes had already torn. He took off his robe and put it on her bare skin.

The brown haired girl snuggled into him and mumbled a small thank you. Jellal looked down on the girl and smiled softly at her beautiful face. She was putting her head on his shoulder and he leaned down to kiss her on the forehead. "Good job, Rae."

Lucy stated that she still didn't feel anything from their keys. Jellal raised his head and saw everyone was there. He gave a small nod to Erza and then found his eyes met with Gray's. The ice mage hardened his gaze at the blue haired mage. The world was breaking apart and they needed to get out of there quickly.

It's coming apart. A very loud sound was filling the air and it seemed that was the Celestial Spirit King's roar. Then, Horologium appeared and told them that the Celestial Spirit World will be wiped out at that rate. He gave them some Celestial Spirits clothing and they needed to act fast.

They needed to stop the Celestial Spirit King before he destroyed everything. They might be back early but time was different in the Celestial Spirit World. They might have gone for years. Rae breathed in the oxygen and asked Jellal to put her down.

She took the clothes from Haruka and lifted an eyebrow at the man as he was staring at her. "Ne, Jellal, don't tell you want to watch me?" The former wizard saint widened his eyes and turned around to let her had her privacy. Rae stifled a laugh at her boyfriend and changed into the clothes behind a boulder.

She let her brown hair free and wrapped Jellal's robe around her body. After making sure everyone was finished, Rae looked at her friends with a nod. She held Jellal's hand in hers and went to the Celestial Spirit World. Later, the brown haired girl held her arm out to cover her face from the strong wind.

Everything in the Celestial Spirit World was black. Everything was destroyed. Her eyes widened as she looked at the gigantic creature ahead. She couldn't believe her eyes. Standing in front of of them was the Celestial Spirit King. There were planets around his heads and Celestial Spirits were inside of the planets.