070

It had been decided. Rae was teamed up with Erza, Evergreen and Max while Haruka was with the exceeds and Bella. Though, Rae was feeling something bad will happen when she eyed Michelle's aura. It was strange. Usually, her aura was nice and warm but now it had changed into something dark.

Rae could only hope there's nothing bad will happen to her sister and her daughter. The brown haired girl could feel a tick on her head hearing Evergreen was complaining non stop on how her feet were hurt. Erza and her wouldn't stop sending glares to each other.

Rae swore that only Max and her were sane in the team. She knew the selection was based on chemistry and she's hoping that Cana was right. They were walking on a mountain with Erza and Evergreen were fighting. Finally had it enough, Rae decided to just teleport there.

"Alright, I agree. I'm sorry." Erza stopped glaring at Evergreen and hung her head down in shame. She asked the brown haired girl to punish her causing Rae and Max shared an awkward smile. The wizard saint shook her head and teleported all of them to the place where Cana believed Oracion Seis would be.

"Nice to see you again, darling."

Rae quickly turned around and clenched her fists when her eyes met Erik's. Erza quickly told Evergreen and Max to prepared. "Be destroyed by your own voice." Erik released a great surge of magic power, easily taking out Max and Evergreen when they tried to land attacks on him.

Rae dodged his attack and sent her shadow beam to him. "Erik, stop this madness!" The poison dragon slayer just ignored the brown haired girl and attacked Erza. It was strange that he only intended to attack Erza and the rest, leaving Rae to safety.

But Rae wasn't the one who would leave her friends in danger. "Go, Rae. I have nothing for you." Erik looked at the girl with a side glance before snapping his fingers. Erza, Evergreen and Max let out pained screams. Rae gritted her teeth and teleported to Erik.

She wrapped her legs around his body and twisted him, slamming him down on the ground. Erik then got up and pushed her away. "I have something to ask. Do you know Cubelios?" Rae lifted her head and eyed him. She then shouted to her friends to be careful as he can absorb sound, amplified and fired it.

It made the air vibrate. Erza changed into another armour and slashed him with a spear which Erik could easily dodged it. He could read minds and he knew her movement. Erik jabbed her on the stomach when he saw she's open. Rae caught Erza and sped to him.

"Lightning Shower!"

The girl kicked his leg and lightning hit him. Erik quickly rolled over his body and screamed at her to step back. "But, I'm sorry, Rae." The dark mage suddenly lifted his head and looked at the brown haired girl with a remorse. Rae stopped on her tracks and widened her eyes when she saw his hand.

"Rae!"

The brown haired girl heard her friends screaming for her when she felt pain on her lower body.

Seven years ago, because of you people, I lost Cubelios!

Rae widened her eyes at his thoughts and smiled at the numb feeling on her body. She felt her body dropped to the ground and a pair of arms caught her. Closing her eyes, she let her mind open and smiled softly. I know where she is, Erik. She's fine.

Erik gasped, looking at the unconscious girl in his arms with mixed feelings. Then, his eyes trailed on her left arm, looking at the mark. "Rae!" Erza tried to run to take Rae away from him but the man had already fled away. The red head slumped on the ground and let out a loud scream.

"Damn it! Rae!"

__________________

"Now, with circumstances continually changing, I suppose there's no longer any reason to hide it, actually. Actually, I am Jean-Luc Neville, Will's great-grandson. Actually, I was on good terms with Rae-sama and Lucy-sama's father, Jude Heartfilia-sama. I have devoted my life to see the Infinity Clock stays sealed away. I'm not a Celestial Spirit Wizard, but as someone who had inherited the Neville name, I just know the history of the Infinity Clock. My purpose is to give the warning if there is a threat of chaos spreading throughout the world and to take precautions against it."