086

"Here I go! Arms, Vernier, Enchant! Wing Slash of the Sky Dragon!" Rae crossed her arms and witnessed Cheria dodged the attack easily. Then, her eyes widened at the black magic. "North wind, become the breath of the gods and blow on the land! God of the Sky, Boreas!"

Black wind? That's a Lost Magic! Don't tell me she is a Sky God Slayer! So Zancrow wasn't the only one.

The wind got stronger as both girls encountered their attacks. Rae stared at the young mage from Lamia Scale longingly. Wendy slumped on the ground with scratches on her body. It seemed like she had taken a huge blow. Juvia and Gajeel grew worried about their guildmate as they just discovered Cheria's magic.

"No matter who her opponent is, right now, Wendy has to face her on her own. Don't worry. She is a Fairy Tail mage. She got this. This is her moment of truth." Rae gave them a nod and smiled at Laxus. Wendy inhaled the oxygen weakly and tried to move away from an attack but it was too late. She was thrown away.

Wendy quickly got up on her feet and hit Cheria. Both of them were equal. Rae watched Wendy breathing heavily. She then suddenly opened her mouth and ate the air. Rae noticed the oxygen had thinned out a bit and a huge smile slowly crept out on her red lips.

"Dragon Slayer's Secret Art! Lights Burst: Sky Drill!" The young mage certainly had improved. A magic wind barrier sealed both girls inside. The wind then moved and hit Cheria like a beam. Cheria was thrown away and laid on the ground. Wendy breathed out heavily and her body was weak due to a huge usage of her power.

She had used all of her magic. The emcee was about to announce her win of the battle but a voice stopped him. It was Cheria. "Sorry! Wait a second! I'm just getting started!" Rae witnessed her getting up and the wounds on her body were healed. They were gone.

The wizard saint let out a sigh and shook her head. Whereas Wendy couldn't heal herself, with Sky God Slayer Magic, Cheria could do it. "Sorry, but Wendy has no chance of winning this. Rae-chan! I'll see you in Lamia Scale!" Lyon gave the brown haired mage a wink and the girl furrowed her eyebrow in question.

Rae looked at Gray for an explanation but the ice mage just glared at his childhood friend. "In your dreams!" Rae shook her head and trailed her eyes on the crowd. Then her eyes caught a cloaked man. Jellal? What is he doing here? I thought he went for an investigation on the sponsors.

The girl widened her eyes when she saw Doranbolt who was a member of the Magic Council looked at her boyfriend suspiciously. Wendy can barely stand and Rae started to worry about her. That was an incredible fight. "Wendy! We are with you!"

Rae looked at Fairy Tail and saw her daughter and Bella were cheering for their friend. Rae kept her eyes on Doranbolt in case he did anything to Jellal. Upon seeing Wendy was in a bad state, Cheria told her that she didn't mind fighting, but she had no love for one-sided violence where the outcome was clear.

Wendy winced and shook her head, exclaiming that she could never surrender. "The fact that I'm standing here means that I'm prepared to fight for my guild! I don't need your pity. Untill I fall and can't move anymore, come at me with everything you've got! Please!" Hearing those words, Rae suddenly let out a gasp and grasped her head.

I don't need your pity! I could take the pain! Just give me the power! I want to take revenge on them! I want to kill humans!

"Rae-sama!" Juvia quickly rushed to her and caught the girl. Rae saw black dots in her sight and her head was pounding. Gajeel and Laxus crouched down and frantically looked around for a help. Gajeel was about to carry her to the infirmary room but Rae held his arm weakly.

She shook her head slowly and told him to stay put. Rae could go there by herself. "But Rae--" Laxus tried to reason with her but the girl just shook her head, assuring them it was nothing. It was just a headache. Rae got up and watched Cheria did a Sky God Slayer's Secret Art.