160

**kindly recommend to play the song because I'm evil.

X793.

"And now for the winner of this year's Kemu Zaleon Award for Best New Writer, Lucy Heartfilia, with 'The Adventure of a Fairy'!"

Fairy, where are you going?
I'm going to gather up all the light
And make it shine on your tomorrow

One year after the battle, a lot had happened since then but they managed to do great. That's who Fairy Tail was, always getting up against the obstacles to head their futures. That's who they were. No matter what happened, they always had each other to stand up together. Friends were such beautiful things.

"What a surprise! I'd heard that the main character was based on a true story! And the author was such a beautiful woman herself!"

"Indeed! But why a fairy?"

"Oh, you don't know? Lucy-san is a member of the Fairy Tail wizard guild!"

Oh yeah, can you hear that voice is calling you?
Oh yeah, it's hoarse from shouting
Oh yeah, it will last until your heart can hear it
Oh yeah
Oh yeah

"I see-"

"That explains why her friends are so rowdy."

The blonde girl who was named Lucy Heartfilia widened her eyes and turned around only to find Natsu stuffing his mouth with a big burger while his other hand was holding a meat. Bella, just being Bella, filling her small tummy yet had a huge tank for fruits, the bat was devouring all kind of fruits on table and Haruka scolded her to be more polite.

"Bella! Stop eating! You're making a mess everywhere!"

"But, Haruka! These are delicious!"

The moon and the sun high-five
You haven't forgotten anything, have you?
It's strange without you

The pink haired girl let out a sigh as she shook her head hopelessly at Bella and Natsu, claiming they were eating too much. Soon, they will get sick. Happy nodded his head, agreeing with the girl but his mouth was full of fish and Carla rolled her eyes at his usual appetite. "Happy, have some manners!"

Wendy rubbed the back of her head awkwardly and took a pudding to give it to Haruka. The latter grinned as hearts were formed in her eyes, then cried in a chibi form, clearly was touched by Wendy's gesture. Mango pudding was her favourite and she could eat that for her whole life.

Haruka scrunched her nose and sneezed cutely when Gray suddenly was thrown to her, causing some dirt flew into her nostrils. The Ice Mage quickly got up and apologized to her, screaming at Erza who was mad seeing him naked in such formal event, he was only in a shorts. The red head scolded him to not strip in a place like that.

He blinked his eyes and looked down on his body, letting out a yelp in the process, didn't even realize when did he take his clothes off. As expected, another blue haired girl appeared beside him and gasped at his bare skin, closing her eyes cutely while peeking at him through her fingers. Her face was red as tomatoes.

I can't even find something to want
Snowing, I was able to open up and give a smile
Because we have time to snuggle up and be together

"I wanna eat that!" A little girl, the sunshine of Fairy Tail, Asuka exclaimed loudly as she pointed at a table which was decorated with cakes and cupcakes. Her father, Alzack made a face at her cuteness and noted that she needed some veggies as well and the little girl pouted her lips, giving her mother puppy eyes.